49.Sid's outburst

(Avu stood in front of him. He moved aside. She again did the same. He also did the same. Again this. He got irritated snd pushed her. She got shocked. But then also she composed herself and held his hand. Did tried to free it. But her grip was tight)

Sid (angry) : leave my hand.

Avu : no.

Sid : I said leave.

Avu : no.

Sid : what do you want now?

Avu : Just answer of my question. Nothing else.

Sid : Fine ask.

Avu (with tears) : why you are doing this to me? Why you are ignoring me ? What is my mistake?

Sid (angry) : Oh.. Waaaow. I mean just amazing. The one who did crime is asking what have I done? What a great actor you are? Hats off to you.

Avu : What are you saying? I can't understand.

Sid : Great. First you betrayed me and now you are behaving like nothing happened?

Avu : About what?

Sid : Tumne kisi aur ke sath... Chiii mujhe bolte huye bhi disgusting lag raha hain. Mujhe pehele hi samajh jana chahiye that. That you are a pure slut. Even after the marriage you are doing this slutty work. If you want to spoil my life then why even you helped me free me from jail. Why? Why you are acting like this? You bloody slut.

(Avu got dumbstruck on the spot. Tears were flowing from her eyes. She controlled herself)

Avu : Sid you are thinking wrong. I didn't did anything like that. Just listen to me please.

Sid : oh then how the hell on the earth you got pregnant. I know I can't be a father. Then whose child you are carrying? Huh.. Let it be. I don't even want to talk with you.

(Avu tried to convince him but he went in the room. Avu broke down on tbe floor. Sid's words were ringing in her mind. And because of continuous crying and weakness she fainted)
.
.
.
EOC***