91.What Sid saw...

(Jack straight went inside Nigam Mansion. He saw
Sid sitting on sofa lost in his own thoughts. He went towards him)

Jack : Sir...

(Sid came from his thoughts when he saw Jack. He stood up)

Sid : What happened? You got something? Say na?

Jack : Sir please calm down. I will tell you everything. But first I want to ask you something related to it.

Sid : Okay say.

(Jack made him sit on sofa.)

Jack : Sir, can you please tell me what did you see in Mauritius that you hated Avneet ma'am till now this much?

Sid : Why are you asking this?

Jack : Please sir. It's important. Tell Me.

Sid : Okay.. So that day when all the things happened. Manjul kidnapped me and said that Avneet said him to do so. But I didn't believe him. But what I saw from that window made me believe it.

Jack : what did you see sir?

Sid : I was unconscious. But I gain consciousness when I was outside some house. There was a lot of noise coming from that house. So looked inside the window. I saw my whole family was there. And I saw that Avneet had pointed a gun towards Faisu.

I was trying to digest the things but she pressed the trigger. I got unconscious. But then I again gain my consciousness and saw that whole house got blast. Then I ran towards other side and saw that Avneet and Anna were fine. Then I got to know that Manjul was right.

(Jack was shocked)

Jack : Okay sir. I have done all the investigation about that day. And I am having all the proofs also.

Sid : Then say na. What are you waiting for?

Jack : Sir, Avneet ma'am is innocent.

Sid : How can you say that? I saw with my own...
Jack : Sir, I am having proofs.

(Sid looked at him)

Jack : I will tell you all the things I did today for that investigation and I will tell you the real truth. But sir you have to listen to me very calmly.

Sid : Okay say.

(Jack told him all the Mahabharat, Ramayan happened that day)
.
.
.
EOC***