97.Sid is fine now

Doctor : He is fine now. But still he is unconscious. After three hours you can meet him.

Avu : Thank you so much doctor.

(Doctor went. All sighed in relief. They were sitting there. Jack was doing other things.
After about two hours.)

Avu : Kids... School is about to get over.

Jack : Ma'am don't worry. You both stay here only. Sir needs you. I will come here with kids. Don't worry.

(He went. After some time he came with kids. He gave them balloons and chocolates. They were sitting outside Sid's room.

Suddenly doctor came and told them that Sid gained his consciousness. They all went inside. As soon as Avu saw Sid she went towards him and hugged him tightly. Sid was feeling like he is in ninth cloud. Jack and Anna were smiling at them. Kids were confused)

Avu (crying) : why you did this? What if something would have happened to you?
Sid : How can I let anyone harm you?

(Sid looked at her)

Sid : Avu please forg...

Avu : I forgave you.

(Sid cried in happiness. They both joined their foreheads. They pulled back and looked at others.)

Jack : How are you sir?

Sid(smiled) : Nice.

Anna (lowering her head) : I am sorry Siddharth. I shouldn't have told you to prove your love.

Sid (open his arms) : Idiot. Come here.

(Anna went and hugged him. Jack smiled at them.)

Sid : I should say thank you to you for taking care of my love in all these years.

(Anna smiled. Then all looked at kids who were standing there like aliens)
.
.
.
EOC***