6.The proposal

Sid : Can I marry her mom?

(All three were shocked to the core. VA was just sitting there silently. Sid got scared. Then she just smiled and kissed his forehead)

VA : I am proud of you my boy. You thought about the girl whose name also you don't know. You care about her. I liked it. I am proud of that you are my son. Yes beta you can marry her. I am with you. I will take care of her as well.

Sid (happy) : Thank you so much mom

(Sid hugged her and she hugged her back.Jann just smiled)

Faisu : So proud of you bro.

(Sid smiled and hugged him. A nurse came and told that Avu is awake. They told Jann to tell this to Avu. So she went inside)

Avu : Jann

Jann : Shh. Avu don't move and listen to me carefully.

Avu : ok

(Jann took Avu's hand in her hand. Faisu, Sid and VA were looking at them from glass window. They can hear their talks as door was slightly open)

Jann : See Avu. I know this situation is very difficult for you. You suffered a lot. People betrayed you without any reason. But Avu I guess it's the time for your happy moments. You can live your life peacefully. No one is gonna force you.

(She took a deep breath)

Avu marry the guy who proposed you.

(Avu got shocked)

See Avu I know it's difficult. But trust me Avu he will not force you. I saw him. His behavior is totally different from all others. He just came here for you Avu. Just think about him. Think about your baby. You can give him/her happiness. Think about it Avu.

(Avu remained silent. All were waiting for her to speak. Sid's heart was beating too much fast. They all wait for few minutes. Then Sid sighed and went inside. Avu saw him)

Sid : Hi I am Siddharth Nigam. See you can trust me. I will not betray you. I will not force you. I will take care of you and your baby. See the decision is all yours. I just want you to be happy nothing else.

(Sid wait for some seconds and was about to go outside but she spoke)

Avu : I will marry you.

(All got shocked plus happy. Faisu and VA hugged each other. Jann got happy and hugged Avu. Sid got tears in his eyes)
.
.
.
EOC***