8.The nuptial night

(Sid came and saw Avu standing near the window lost some where. He came towards her but didn't touch her. He just fake coughed. She turned and looked towards Sid. Before she can speak anything Sid spoke)

Sid : Ummm I think you should change this lehenga. It's too heavy and it can affect you.

(Avu just nodded and went in washroom to change. Sid also changed in room itself. She came back and saw Sid setting the bed. She also went and started doing it.)

Sid : Arey leave it na. You don't have to do anything. It's finished. See.

(Avu nodded)

Sid : Umm.. You must be tired. So I think you should sleep. This is double comforter. Water is on side table. If you want anything else just call my name. I am in the next room.
Ok?

Avu : you... you.. should.. sleep.. here...

Sid : No it's fine. I will sleep there. Be comfortable ha. And sleep peacefully. Ok then good night

(Avu just nodded. He went. Avu just layed down on bed. After some time she slept because she was tired.

Sid went to the next room and slept thinking about Avu.

Next morning...

Avu woke up first. She gets ready and went down. She met VA there. )

VA : Good morning beta. Sit here. I will serve you.

Avu : no Aunty but..

VA : No buts. Just sit here.

(Avu sat there and VA maker her feed)
.
.
.
EOC***