70.Normal life

Next morning...

(It was Sunday. Avu and Anna took their kids to some playschool. They took their admission there. It was a simple playschool not much expensive.

While returning home they all went to a beach nad did some shopping. All time kids were running here and there in excitement. They were happy. They spent their day happily.)

Next day....

(They woke all kids up. Anna made their breakfast and tiffin. Avu made them all ready for play school. Then they dropped them at playschool and went for their work. They are working for same company now. They joined there and got engrossed in the work.

Later Avu went and picked them up from school and went home. They have already informed their boss that every day Avu will do half day for kids and Anna will do full day. Avu will do work from home from afternoon to evening.)

In evening...

(Anna came home. All kids ran towards her. She gave one chocolate to each of them. They ate it happily. They were nearly of the same age. Avu always told people that Mihu and Mihir are twins though they are not. Mihu and Mihir don't know the reality. They think that they are twins.)

(Avu was watching all of them. She gave coffee to Anna as she was tired. Kids were then doing their homework. They all are good in studies. They always do their works and projects nicely. They helped each other in them. )

Their first day ended like this.
.
.
.
EOC***