74.Anna came

Sid(in mind) : What is happening ? First my life... O mean Avneet. I don't know what to do? She is lying there on the hospital bed and I can't even do anything. And these kids who are they? Why they are calling her mom and chachi? Are they my? No no that's not possible. Then who are they? Did Avneet moved on and??

No no no Sid don't think much. It's not like that yeah. But these kids are amazing. They called someone with so much difficulty. I don't know what to do.

(His thought were disturbed by the arrival of Anna. Yes she came. She came and saw the kids. Kids saw her)

Kids : Mom/chachi

(Anna sat on knees and kids hugged her tightly. They four were crying. Anna pulled back)

Anna : Kids where is Avu?

Mihu : Doctor uncle took mommy inside.

Anna : You also got hurt.

Kids : yes but a little.

Anna : Come we will dress up your wounds.

(She made them sit on the bench and said them to drink water from their bottle. Meanwhile she called a nurse. She came and dressed their wounds. Now they are okay. Anna sat in the middle and kids climbed over her and sat quietly crying)

Anna : kids don't cry. Mommy will be fine ha.

Mihir : mommy was bleeding chachi.

Anna : She will be fine. Tell me how you came here?

Mihu : That uncle who hit mommy with car took us here.

(She said pointing towards Sid who was watching Anna like alien. Anna got shocked but she didn't say anything. She made kids sit properly.

In some time kids fell into deep slumber because they were tired. Anna kissed all their foreheads and put them near her chest. Sid was looking at them.

Tears were already flowing through his eyes. Suddenly doctor came there...
.
.
.
EOC***