17.The dream

After 3 months...

(All things were normal. Avu is totally fine by now. She has got a tiny baby bump. She is getting more comfortable with all especially Sid. He was taking so much care of her. He realised his feelings for Avu. But he didn't share yet with her. Avu didn't develop feelings for Sid yet. But she is loving his caring nature.

Now ...

(It was night time. After dinner all went to sleep. Sid was working on his laptop in the room. Avu came there and sit on bed. Sid stood up and put his laptop on table. He gave her medicines.)

Sid : If you want anything then just call me.

Avu : yeah.

(Sid went in other room as usual and both slept)

Avu (crying) : Please don't do this. Please I request you. Please don't. It will hurt. Please.

Sm1 : Shut up. Just because of you my image got spoiled. I thought you are innocent.

Avu : Why are you talking like this? You also know na..

Sm1 : Shut up. Wait. Iska tok mein abhi dekhta hoon.

(That sm1 pushed Avu very badly on ground. A big rock hits her stomach very badly. She cluthed it tightly and started screaming)

Avu : Aaaahh aaaahhh...

Sid : Avu Avu... Utho...

(She woke up with jerk. Yes guys it was a dream. She clutched her belly tightly and started crying badly. Sid got worried more. He engulfed her into a soft hug)

Sid : shh.. Shh.. It's ok. See nothing happened. Don't cry this much.

(He was caressing her back in order to calm her down. She calmed a bit. But she was now also sobbing softly. Sid made her drink water)

Sid : Now say what happened? You saw a bad dream?

Avu : yes. He was about to hit my baby.

(She started crying again. He hugged her. She  buried her face in his chest)

Sid : shh calm down. See nothing is happening to our baby.

(She sat straight and looked into his eyes)

Avu (crying) : Will you give him/her  father's love?

Sid : Hey.. What are you saying? Of course I will. Why not? Is that even a question. See this is my baby also.

(She weakly smiled and hugged him again. Then she calmed down. Sid layed her down on bed and was about to go when she held his arm)

Sid : you want anything?

Avu : will you sleep here please?

Sid :
.
.
.
EOC***