88.Game again

Flashback continue...

(They saw that Man hit Avu with a rod. Blood started coming out from her head. She got unconscious.

Just then the screen in front of them switched off. All started panicking)

Anna (to MG) : Suno kuch bhi ho jaaye. Man ko kuch mat batana. Warna tumhara bohot bura haal hoga. Police aa jayegi thodi der mein. Aur ab aage jo kuch bhi hoga uss sab ka video record karna. Samjhe?

MG : yes.

(Just then Man came there with VA, Avu and Kids. VA was now conscious and was crying. Kids were silent. Avu was unconscious. He put them aside and threw water on Avu. She got up with jerk)

Jann : Avu tu thik hain na.

Avu : ha..

(She looked here and there.)

Avu : Sid kaha hain Manjul?

Man : He is outside with my guards. Don't worry. Woh sab chodo. Avneet ek kaam karna hain ab bas tumhe.

Avu : ab kya hain? Please hame chod do.

Man : ugggh. Shut up. Now listen. Yaha pe iss mansion mein bomb hain. Aur uska switch mere paas hain. What you have to do is you have to shoot Faisu with this gun and then I will stop this bomb for sure.

All : what?

Man : yes. Now take this gun and shoot him.

(Avu looked towards Faisu. Faisu signalled her to look towards Anna. Anna signalled her to look towards door. She saw that police came there.
She took the gun and point it towards Faisu. And shoot.....
.
.
.
EOC***