82.Jack on a mission

(Avu went home and told Anna all the events. She cried in her embrace for some time. Then they all slept)

Meanwhile with Sid.....

(He went home. All today's events came in front of his eyes. He freshened up and started thinking something very deeply)

Sid (in mind) : why I am feeling like something is  very fishy. I am feeling like she is innocent. But why? What should I do now? Today I saw my son, Mihu. I wanted to go and tell them that your dad/chachu is me only. What can I do?
But what I saw years ago that can't be false. I saw that with my own eyes. Then? Kya karoon ab?

(He was thinking this whole night. Then finally next day he decided that he will find d whatever he can about that day. He was thinking all this sitting in his cabin. Just then Jack (his assistant) came there to give some file to him. Sid looked at him and got an idea.)

Sid : Jack wait.

Jack : yes sir any work?

Sid : yes. Can you find all the details of that day?

Jack : which day sir?

(Sid signalled him and he understood)

Jack : okay sir sure. Give me some time. I will finish this work and will go to do that work.

Sid : leave this work. I will tell someone to do it. You just ho and find what I told you.

Jack : okay sir.

(He went)

Jack (in mind) : It's the best chance to prove sir that ma'am was innocent. Yes. I know ma'am was innocent. She can't do that. She treated me like her small brother and gave everything to me when there was no one for me.

I will do my best prove ma'am innocent. But from where should I start? Yes. I remember that day all family went to Mauritius at Anna's place to enjoy holidays. But I don't know what happened there. Sir just told me what he saw. So I have to find the whole truth. I guess I should ask Anna. She can tell me. I will ask her today itself.

(With that he went to his cabin and find out Anna's office address. Now don't ask me how? He is assistant of The Siddharth Nigam. So he can find whatever he want by hook or by crook.
He got her office address and he went there.)
.
.
.
EOC***