2.The girl

Faisu : Mom all packing done?

VA : yes beta

Faisu : ok then we will go there after one week. Na?

Sid : yes. Naye ghar mein jayenge.

(He started dancing. Faisu also joined her)

VA : bas ab dinner karo jaldi.

(They both ate and slept. So basically they are shifting in another home because their office is near from there. )

One week later.....

(They shifted in new home. That was very big one. They were unpacking all the stuff. After some time they done with it. Now it was evening. Faisu decide to live there with them.)

Faisu : Mom I am hungry yaar.

VA : chlo mein kuch banati hoon

Sid & Faisu : No mom.

VA : Why

Sid : Aap dono baitho mein kuch leke aata hoon khaane ke liye. I know you are tired.

VA : ok

(He went from there. He was searching restaurant for food. Suddenly he bumped into someone. That someone was about to fall but he held that person. That was a girl. Because of fear she shut her eyes. As soon as Sid saw her he got lost)

Sid (in mind) : I was searching some restaurant. Suddenly some girl bumped into me. I held her by her waist as she was about to fall. She closed her eyes in fear. As soon as I saw her I got lost in her.
OMG she is really beautiful. Her face is so so so cute. She slowly opens her eyes. And oh my god her eyes. They are so much attractive.
But I guess she was crying because her eyes are puffy and red. I then made her stand properly. I said sorry to her. She said it's ok.
OMG her voice. It sounds so beautiful and soothing. I was about to introduce myself but she went. Ughh.

(He then went to shop and bought food and went home. By the time he was continuously thinking about her. Faisu and VA noticed this)

Faisu : Sid

VA : Sid

VA & Faisu : SID

Sid : kya hain? Why are you screaming?

Faisu : Tu kidhar khoya hai

Sid : Nahi mein us ladki baare mein nahi soch raha tha.

(And he bite his tongue when he realised what he said. As soon as VA and Faisu heard this they got happy)

Faisu : Arey mere bhai ko ladki mil gayi.

Sid : Abey oye chup kar. Aisa nahi hain

VA : Toh kaisa hain. Sach bata?

(Sid told them everything and started blushing. They both laughed at him. Then they all slept.
EOC***