85.The death game

Flashback continue***

Anna : Means you did this Manjul?

Man : Yes baby doll.

Faisu : You bloody, just tell us where are all?

Man :ok ok calm down mann. So yeah please see the screen.

(They all looked at the screen and got shocked. They saw that Sid was lying on the floor unconscious. His hands and legs were tied with ropes and fire was there all around him. In next video kids were laying on floor.

But from above of them the wall with sharp nails was coming down towards them. And in third video VA was sitting unconscious on the chair tied with ropes. There are wires all around her body with high Voltage and high current.)

Man : So this was it. How was the film?

Faisu : You..

Man : Yes me.

Avu (crying) : Manjul please I request you. Don't do anything to them. Please I am your rival na then please release them. I will do whatever you want.

Man : Arey but I am not doing anything to
.
(All got confused)

Man : I mean to say ki ab jo karna hain woh Avneet karegi.

Avu : Matlab?

Man : I will explain. See all are in the next house only. Sid will catch fire in less than 10 minutes. Kids will be in the pool of blood in less than 15 minutes. And VA will be dead by shock in less than 5 minutes.

(All got shocked)

Man : What you have to do is... You have to release them at the same time. I mean agar kisi ek ko pehele bacha liya toh baki sab log mar jayenge. Yeh sab ek dusre se connected hain. If you save your kids first. For that you have to stop the wall's switch. And if you did that then the switch of the wires connected to VA will turn on and VA will be dead.

And and and also the switch is connected to the oil tank which is just beside Sid. So if you release you kids by stopping the wall then that switch of oil tank will also turn on and then Sid will be dead. But but but you have a plus point if somehow you can take kids outside the wall without using the switch then the tank of water beside the Sid will get open and Sid will get free.
I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Faisu : what the hell?
.
.
.
EOC***