34.Jann's behavior

(Jann just stood there numb. She was having tears in her eyes. The very next moment she started crying violently. All came there. Faisu got shocked. He stood up)

Faisu : Jann if you don't love me it's ok. Please don't cry. I am sorry. I am really sorry.

(Jann saw Avu. She just took Avu's hand and went in Avu's room. All were shocked to see her like this. Jann and Avu entered the room.

As soon as Avu closed the door Jann just broke down. She was crying violently. Avu just hugged her and Jann started crying more violently in her embrace)

Jann : why Avu why? Why only with me? What was my mistake?

Avu : Shh.. Jann don't take stress. First stop crying.

(After some time she stopped sobbing but she was crying.)

Avu (cupping her face) : Jann tell me you love him?

Jann : ....

Avu : Tell me you love him na..

(Jann just nodded in yes. Avu smiled. Jann again hugged her started crying)

Avu : It's ok Jann. Everything will be ok. Don't worry.

Jann : Aise kaise Avu. I don't want him to
.
Avu : Shh. Don't take stress. I will see. Now just lay down and sleep.

Jann : But..

Avu : Jann don't worry.

(She made her lay down and started caressing her hair. After some time she slept. Avu cleaned her tear stained face. Avu got tears in her eyes seeing her best friend like this. She put duvet on her and went down)

At down...

(All were tensed. Faisu was totally confused and worried state. Sid and VA were consoling him but he was not listening to them. As soon as they saw Avu. They rushed to her.)

Faisu : Bhabhi what happened? How is she? Is she still crying? Bhabhi I am sorry. I am really sorry. I..

Avu : Faisu.. Faisu.. Shant. Take a deep breath.
(Faisu took a deep breath)

Faisu : Bolo.

Avu : I want to talk to you.

Faisu : say na bhabhi.

Avu : come here.

(She took him and made him sit on sofa. Sid and VA also came there. She took his hands in her hands.)

Avu : ...
.
.
.
EOC***