47.Sid's weird behavior

(As soon as doctor said that Avu is pregnant Avu and Sid both got dumbstruck. They both froze on the spot. Avu looked towards Sid. She saw that he was staring at floor with blank expressions.)

Doctor : You can take her home. And yeah take proper care of her. Don't let her do much work. Congratulations once again

(Doctor went. As soon as he went he went Avu got up from bed and stand in front of Sid)

Avu : Sid... How..

Sid (with blank expressions) : Let's go home

(Avu got confused but still went behind him. He drove till home. He went in and just went in their room and closed the door with a loud thud. Avu thought to give him some time. So she just sat on sofa in living room)

Avu (in mind ) : How this can be possible? How am I get pregnant? How? Everyone gets happy when they get this news. I am also happy but I don't know how this happened? Oh god. And now Sid? What about him? Why is he behaving like this.

(She kept thinking this)

In room...

(Sid entered the room and closed the door with a loud thud. He sat on bed and held his head in his hands)

Sid (in mind) : Why? Why? Why? Why God why? Why only me? Why you did this to me Avu? I loved you more than anything. And you just betrayed me. You did that with someone else ...shhii.. Shame on you. I can't be a father. Means definitely you.... Why Avu why? Can't you see how much I loved you. Then why you did this?

(He was thinking all this and skept there only on bed.

After some time Avu came in room and saw him sleeping. She thought to not woke him up because he needs time also he was tired.
She just went near him and placed a kiss on his forehead. She pulled the blanket over his body and slept beside him)

Next morning...
.
.
.
EOC***