61.All things are now normal

(The door got opened revealing Anna. She was crying. Avu saw her. She came running towards Avu and hugged her. Avu hugged her back. She was patting her back)

Anna : I am sorry Avu. I am really very sorry.

Avu : It's ok

Anna : Avu... Can you forgive me?

Avu : yes.

(She got happy and started crying violently. After sone minutes Anna stopped crying)

Anna : You are such a pure soul Avu.

(Avu smiled)

Sid : I am calling police to screw that Manjul.

Anna : Please don't.

Sid : Are you insane?

Anna : I mean I already called police of Mauritius and they already arrested him.

(Sid and Avu got shocked)

Anna : He is such a heartless person.

Leave it. I will take your leave now.

Avu : what but why? You can stay with us.

Anna : No Avu please. Already I am feeling guilty. Now I don't want to be a third wheel in your life. It's better I will go.

Avu : Where you will go?

Anna : I will went back to the Mauritius. I will continue my job. I will live there with my cousin sister. I will grow up my child there.

(Sid and Avu smiled at her)

Anna : Chlo. I will take your leave now. Take care both of you.

Avu : When you will come India come at home.

Anna : Definitely. Ok then Bye.

Sidneet : Bye

(She left. Sid was just looking down)

Avu : Sid please leave that now

(He signed)

Sid : Okay. From now you will not do any work.  I will take care of you and our baby.

(She got tears hearing our baby. Sid also got tears. She kept her hand on her baby bump and smiled. Sid wiped her tears. They both stayed there in silence.

Doctor came and told that she can get discharge in two days.

They both talked for sometime. Sid made Avu slept. She slept peacefully. Sid kissed her forehead and slept on the sofa.)
.
.
.
EOC***