11.Taking care

Avu : See there.

(Sid saw in the direction Avu pointed. It was a small hut)

Sid : It's a hut.

Avu : yeah.. Woh... Weather is n.. not g.. good ...and.. it's... t.. too.. dark.. also... so we can .. l.. live.. t.. there.

(Sid think for a while)

Sid : hmm. Ok but I have one condition.

Avu : w.. what.

Sid : If you stop stammering like this then only we are going in the hut. Ok?

Avu : b.. but..

Sid : I said to stop.

Avu (in mind) : oh god. Ab kya karu? Ok Avu you can do it. You just have to talk freely. Ok.

Avu : Ok

Sid : Sure?

Avu : yeah.

Sid : ok then let's go.

(Sid took the stuffs from the car and walked towards the hut. They went inside and saw that it was too dark and scary. Avu got scared and held Sid's arm. Sid looked at her. She was shivering due to fear.

He first put their stuff on floor and open the torch of his phone and kept it aside. Then again he looked towards Avu. She was shivering now also)

Sid (in mind) : oh god. She is scared so much that she held my hand tightly. She is shivering also. I should console her. But for that I have to hug her or at least pat her back. But without her permission how can I? If I ask her for permission then she will keep her hand off me. Kya karu? Ha. I will first distract her and then I will hug her.

Sid : Are you scared?

(Avu nodded)

Sid : Don't worry. Nothing is gonna happen. I am here.

(And he slowly put his hand on her back without letting her know. He was praying that she doesn't scold him or get uncomfortable but something unexpected happened. They heard a sound of some animal. As soon as they heard it Avu got more scared that she hugged him tightly. Sid got shocked)

Sid (in mind) : OMG. She hugged me. She hugged me. It means she feels comfortable with me. May be one day she will accept me. Jyada udd mat Sid. First you should hug her back. Haina. Ha. Yes. I should console her.

(Sid hugged her back. His one hand on her back and on hand caressing her hair)

Sid : shh. shh. Kuch nahi hoga. See nothing is there. I am here na. Nothing is gonna happen. Don't be scared. See you are shivering. It's not good for baby.
.
.
.
EOC***