38.Sid's Birthday

After some days...

(Everything was going normal. Sidneet came very close to each other. Faisu appointed a great doctor for Jann. Doctor asked them for a big operation.

They agreed and now Jann is completely fine. No any cancer and all. But she can be easily affected if there is little bit suffocated atmosphere. They all are taking a lot of care of her. VA was happy that she got such beautiful daughter in laws.

Today is Sid's Birthday. All prepared a party for him. He also knows about that. He and Faisu were in office. And others are preparing the party. But our Avu has some other plans. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Let's see...)

(Sid and Faisu came home. They all got ready. Sid got ready in Faisu's room because Faisu was making him ready by today's style. Finally all got ready and went down.

As soon as Sid saw Avu he got lost in her. Same goes with Fainat. Faisu and Sid were standing freeze with their mouth open. VA was chuckling)

VA : Meri bahuyon ko nazar lag jaegi tumhari. Muuh band kar lo apna.

(They came in senses. Avu and Jann were blushing. Then party started. Sid cut the cake made by Avu. They were enjoying party. Silent song started and all started dancing.

Fainat and Sidneet were dancing beautifully in the middle. All were looking at then with awww expression. All were so much happy. But little did they know that this is the silence behind the thunder. 😈😈😈😈😈

After some time party got over. Fainat went in their room earlier because Jann was getting a bit suffocated. VA also went to sleep. Avu also went in room. Sid also went in room after attending some call. As soon as he enters the room he got shocked)
.
.
.
EOC***