24.Sid got free

Two days later...

(Avu and Faisu with lawyer went to police station.)

Faisu (to police) : Sir we want bail for Siddharth Nigam.

Police : See sir this case is complicated. If you have any proof then only we can proceed.

Lawyer : Sir we have proof.

Police : Ok show then.

(Lawyer show them some video clip. In that clip sm1 was saying truth about all the things and how he trapped Sid in his plan.

{This part will be revealed later}

Police checked the video. Then he gave bail to Sid)

Police : where is this person. Any idea?

Faisu : Sorry sir. But before we try to do anything he ran from there.

Avu : Sir. I want to say something.

Police : Yes say.

Avu : Sir all this happened with me only. Then how can someone else do complain about Sid without even telling me. If I didn't complain it means that I have no any problem with him. And besides he never harm me by anything physically and mentally also. So I request you that you should take the complaint back now.

Police : yes ma'am. As you have proof so I am taking the complaint back. And yes ma'am the one who is in the video gave us proofs against Siddharth Nigam. That's why we arrested him.

Avu : Can you tell us about which proofs are you talking about?

(Before Police can say anything he got a call)

Police : Ma'am we searched him by giving his photo. We got to know that he went in Mauritius.

As Indian Constitution doesn't match with Mauritius we can't arrest him. As soon as he came back we will arrest him.

Avu : Ok

(She forgot about the proofs because she saw Sid. Sid was walking towards them expressionlessly.

He came towards them. Faisu took him out. They both were out of Police station now. Faisu and lawyer was completing some formalities. As soon as they came out.

Avu hugged Sid tightly. When she hugged him he came back in senses and hugged her back. Both were crying silently)
.
.
.
EOC***