35.Jann's truth

Avu : Faisu don't take me in wrong sense. I am asking you some questions.

Faisu : Bhabhi yaar kabhi nahi. Aap bolo na.

Avu : Faisu do you truly love her?

Faisu : yes bhabhi.

Avu : What will you do if you find something is bothering her so much?

Faisu : I will try my best to take out her from that.

Avu : What will you do if you got to know that she wants to say something but she can't?

Faisu : I will never force her. Because I know when right time will come she will herself tell me.

Avu : Now last question.. What of you both got separated for some reason?

(Faisu thinks for a while)

Faisu : I will never let her go. I will stay with her forever. If we got separated then I will bring her back.

Avu : And what if she never comes back?

Faisu : Bhabhi why you are asking like that?

Avu : Answer me Faisu.

Faisu : I will live with beautiful memories of her.

(Avu got tears in her eyes. She hugged Faisu. All were confused. Faisu consoled her)

Faisu : Bhabhi say na what happened? Aap aisa kyun bol rahe ho?

Avu : Faisu woh...

Faisu : Bhabhi say na.

Avu : Jann is having lung cancer. That too on second last stage. She has a life span of only 1.5 to 2 years.

(All were shocked to the core hearing what Avu said. Faisu was dumbstruck. Tears were rolling from his eyes. He just silently went in his room.)

Sid : Avu yeh..

Avu : I am telling truth Sid. She is only here for 2 years.

VA : But aise kaise hum sabse acche doctor ko appoint karenge na.

Avu : Mom yeh sab ho chuka hain. We just have to console Faisu now.

VA : You only go beta.

Avu : Me?

VA : yes beta. You go. You can only handle him.

(Avu looked at Sid. He nodded. She went upstairs in Faisu's room but couldn't find him. Then she went to her room. And what she saw skipped her heartbeat...
.
.
.
EOC***