39.Avu's gift

(Sid entered in the room and got shocked to see the room. The room was fully decorated. There were rose petals all over the bed. Sid was looking all over the room.

His eyes fell on the most beautiful thing. He saw that Avu is standing at the corner beside the bed. She was wearing the baby pink silk knee length gown with her hair open. The gown was showing her perfectly creamy legs. Her cleavage is somewhat visible.

He was staring at her don't know for how long with his jaw dropped. While Avu is blushing and was looking down. He was just admiring her for so long.

She chuckled and went towards him slowly. His gaze was fixed on her. She came towards him slowly and snapped her fingers in front of his eyes. He came back to his senses. He examine her from top to bottom. She was blushing so much)

Avu (blushing and stammering) : W... what.. ha..happened?

Sid : OMG Avu you are looking damn hot and sexy.

(She blushed)

Sid : I will not be able to control tonight.

Avu : Then don't.

Sid (shocked) : WHAT? Really?

(She nodded and kept her head on his chest and hugged him softly. She was blushing. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her protectively. They stood like that for long time.

Then Sid started moving his hands on her back seductively which is sending shivers down her spine. He apart from the hug and looked at her. She also looked at him lovingly.

He pulled her closer and flipped her and backhugged her. He buried his face in the crook of her neck. She shivered. He removed her hair to other side and inhaled her fragrance.

He started giving small small kisses from her neck to shoulder. He slide his hands on her waist and opened the knot of her gown. He removed her gown slowly.

He took her towards bed and hovered over her. She was breathing heavily. He kissed her fully on her lips roaming his hands on her whole body. They made love to each other whole night and slept in each other's embrace.)

Next morning....
.
.
.
EOC***