76.Avu's condition

(After about 2 hours doctor came out and said she got conscious and she is fine. All got happy. Kids were so much happy. Kids with Anna went inside. Sid was watching them from window.
They saw Avu lying on bed. She saw them and smiled weakly. They ran towards her and hugged her tightly and started crying. Anna also cried a little.

Then Avu saw bandages on their body. She got panicked. She woke up with jerk. Due to that her head started paining. They told her that they are fine.)

Sid( in mind) : She is caring about her kids even if she is lying on bed. Kids went and hugged her and started crying violently. But whose kids are these? Are they mine ? No no no... Yeh kaise possible hain? Hamara baby toh... Huh.

But I am thinking that whatever happened was really her fault or not? Yes yes yes Sid what are you saying? Because of her you lost all your important relations.

Anna said that she is having tumor. I will ask doctor about that later.

But now she is fine then I am now feeling fine.
Not because she WAS my wife but because of humanity you know. Yeah for that.

But i am feeling to go towards her and take her in my arms. But my mind is saying that she is a criminal. Ugghhhh what to do now?

Sm1 : You should meet her...
.
.
.
EOC***
Who is sm1?