78.One month later

After one month...

(Avu is fine now. They all were fine and busy in their life. They didn't had any encounter with Sid. They all were happy in their life. Anna didn't tell anything about that incident to Avu.)

With Sid...

(He started hating Avu more and more after that incident. Just one question was there in his mind that the kids. He also don't know why but he is getting attracted towards the kids.

He wanted to find the identities of kids but eventually he ends up thinking opposite to it always.)
.
.
.
So these things happened in a month....

Now let's see what fate has planned for them today...

(As always kids were at school and Anna and Avu at work. Sid at his work.

In afternoon....

School bell rang indicating that school ended. All kids ran towards their parents except the three. You all know who are they. They were looking for Avu. But unfortunately she was not there.

They waited for other children to go out so that they can clearly see the gate from which Avu will enter. They waited but no one came. They frowned and went outside and sat on the nearby bench.

Teacher told them not to go on road but they can sit on the bench. Teacher was at playschool only. Three of them sat there with there legs waving to and fro.

They waited for more than 15 minutes but no one came.

After some time one car came and passed them. But car again came back towards them. And the man which they saw a month ago came out of the car. Yes it was Sid.

Sid (in mind) : I was just going in home to take rest because I am fed with this work. And today there was not something great work. So I was going home. I was in the car.

Suddenly I saw three kids sitting in bench outside the playschool. I passed them. But then I recognized them and again went towards them.

I went out and saw that they three were sitting on bench with a cute pout and legs waving to and fro. I went towards them and...
.
.
.
EOC***