42.Good news

(Suddenly they heard a sound of something fall. They all looked towards the direction. They saw Jann lying unconscious on the floor. All got shocked. They all ran towards her. Sid was first to reach towards her. So he picked her head up. Faisu came and took her head on his lap. Tears started rolling from his eyes)

Faisu (worried) : Jann open your eyes. What happened? Mom see her na.

VA : Faisu first take her to room. Avu beta pani lao.

Avu : yes mom.

Sid : I am calling doctor.

(After some time doctor came and checked her up. All were hell tensed. Doctor came out.)

Faisu : What happened to her? Is she ok now? Why she fainted? Speak na.

Sid : Faisu just shut your mouth up.

(Faisu got silent)

Doctor : Don't worry. It's normal. She is pregnant.

Faisu : Hashshh. Fir thik hain. WAIT WHAT?? Really?

(He got shocked to the core. All got happy. Doctor went away giving some instructions to VA and Avu. Faisu was just froze on the spot. Sid saw him and face palmed. He went and pinched him hard. Faisu winced.)

Sid : Abey pagal. Congratulations🎉🎉🎉🎉

Faisu : Thank you so much.

VA : Congratulations mera baccha.

Faisu : Mummy mein papa banne wala hoon. Can you believe it. Bhabhi aapne suna na.

Avu : Yes mere devar ji hamne suna. Ab jao aur apni wife ko bhi yeh batado.

Faisu : Yes yes

(And with that he ran to the room. He saw Jann sleeping. He went and sat beside her and kissed her forehead. She woke up because of this. She saw him smiling like a monkey. She tried to get up. Faisu stopped her)

Faisu : Jann no. You take rest.

Jann : Arey but.

Faisu : Jann congrats.

Jann (confused) : Why??

Faisu : Meri Jann we are going to become parents soon.

Jann (shocked) : What? Really? It means..

Faisu : Yes you are pregnant.

(They hugged each other happily. Then all came in room. Fisrt VA hugged her)

VA : Congrats mera baccha.

Jann : Thanks mom

Avu (hugged her) : Congratulations bestie.

Sid (hugged her and kissed her forehead) : Congrats behena.

Jann : Thank you.

VA : Ab tum kuch kaam nahi karogi. Sirf order dogi iss kamchor ko.

Faisu : What mom? Mein kamchor?

VA : Yes. Leave that. From now onwards you will not trouble her. You will do whatever she will ask to.

Faisu (noting the things in his Imaginary diary) : Ok mom.

VA : Chlo ab sab sone. Jann beta agar kuch weird lage toh mujhe bata dena ha. Faisu take care of her.

Fainat : yes mom.

(All went in their rooms. All were happy. Avu was little bit lost somewhere. Sid noticed this but didn't ask her. He simply laid her down on bed and made her sleep because she was also not feeling well)
.
.
.
EOC***