= Hawksilver Smut =

Yeah I was in the mood of ✨s m u t✨ so y'all are lucky ig🙄

Also, I think this smut btwn them has been my most asked request so here it is!!

Please enjoy this <3

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

Pietro fixed his blue lingerie as he slowly spun in front of the mirror admiring his cute outfit, the way it clung onto his slim delicate body, feeling sexy and confident .The blue lingerie had a lace bralette that cupped his chest, the matching lace panties hugged his pretty ass, the garter belt brought attention to Pietro's abs while the stocking showed off his smooth legs. He heard the car pull in front of the house and he got excited as he grabbed his collar and walked out of them room.

"Darling, I'm ho-" Clint's eyes fell on his beautiful boy who was walking down the stairs slowly, swinging the collar at his fingers. Clint was dumb for a moment, all the blood draining down to his now semi-hard cock.

"I want you to put my collar on me." Pietro walked up to him, purring as Clint took his hand delicately and slowly spun him around, whistling at that beauty in front of him.

"All this for me baby?" Clint breathed as he gently put the blue rhinestone collar across his neck, immediately starting kissing his neck. Pietro moaned slowly as he took his daddy's hand and led him to the couch. Clint sat and spread his legs, having Pietro straddle him and started grinding on him.

"Has my gorgeous baby eaten?" Clint stopped before proceeding to kiss every inch of his baby's beautiful body. He wanted to make sure his sub had properly eaten before playtime.

"Yes sir. I ate an hour ago before you arrived. Can I please keep daddy's cock warm?" Pietro blabbed as he already slipped into his headspace. Clint kissed his lips softly as he lifted him up and went to the dining room, grabbing Pietro's fluff pillow for his knees as he placed it under the table and sat down to have his food that his baby boy prepared for him. Pietro got comfortable on his pillow as he unbuckled the belt and pulled down the attire and started to stroke his daddy's cock lightly, whining at how heavy it felt in his hand, feeling so good. Clint grabbed his hair gently and pulled, "No teasing sweetheart." His voice was rough and commanding, Pietro rolling his eyes back when he filled his mouth with his cock. He moaned and laid his head on Clint's thigh, slowly suckling on his cock closing his eyes. Clint hummed as he went back to his dinner, enjoying his baby's warmth mouth around him.

After thirty minutes or less, Pietro got restless and started sucking, cheeks hollowed and swallowed him whole, feeling it hit the back of his throat. Clint growled and pulled him back, seeing him all flustered and panting.

"Look at you. You got all cock dumb didn't you? Want my cock to remind you who you belong to?" The younger one squeezed his thighs together and let out a shuddered moan as he felt his cock leak with precum. Clint picked him up and took him to their bedroom where he laid him flat on the bed, admiring him wholly.

"Fuck sweetheart. You're so beautiful." He dragged his fingers up to his inner thigh and stopped at his clit. " So wet and dripping for me, you little slut." Pietro arched his back and moaned, wanting his daddy to abuse him with his fingers.

"Tell me what you want baby." Clint had already stripped down, his naked body covering his baby as Pietro looked at him with nothing but lust and neediness.

"Ruin me sir. Fuck me until I can feel you for weeks. Mark me yours." His innocent Russian accent almost made Clint cum right there. He took his hand and caressed his cheek, leaning in and gave his lips a slow peck. "Your wish is my command baby. You remember the safe word?" He needed to make sure his baby would be oaky.