= Thundershield Smut =

(EDIT) Y'ALL I FOUND THIS IN MY MILLION DRAFTS AND-

This ship is oddly hot...

Warning: Boy pussy

"Mmh Thor~" Steve moaned as the god kissed every inch of his mouth, tongue on tongue as his fingers trailed down to the captain's boxers. He could feel that he was already wet, so he dipped his hands inside the cloth and slowly started rubbing his boyfriend's clit earning a soft moan.

"So wet for me darling," Thor growled as he started to pick up the pace, inserting two fingers inside him, pushing in and out curling them. Steve pulled out of the kiss and looked down, moaning at how fast his fingers were going, slightly grazing his prostate. Thor smirked and returned his lips onto the other, kissing him harder. In no time, Steve pulled out of the kiss with a soft 'oh fuck' as he released his juice wetting his boxers, his pussy clenching onto Thor's fingers as more liquid busted through. Thor moaned at how hot it felt. He pulled them out and licked the liquid.

"Fuck baby, you're delicious" Steve smiled, finishing his little climax with a small whine. Thor pulled over the blankets and went down in between Steve's legs. He slipped off the stained clothing slowly, a strand of slick following it. When he got rid of it, he admired the wet, pink cunt that had some light brown hair curled on it.
His hard on quickly twitched in his pants, wanting to be free from it's barrier. Steve was beautiful.

"Thor, do something please" Steve whined as he thrusted himself closer, wanting the god to touch him. Thor quickly obeyed as he dug his face into Steve's clit, immediately started to flick and drag his tongue against his folds, igniting a slightly loud moan from the other. He was dripping wet for him, so hot and wet. Thor continued licking him, wanting so badly for him to cum inside his mouth. He inserted one finger in his soaking core, thrusting in and out, looking at him. He was so beautiful, lips slightly parted and eyes closed as he moaned non-stop. He then added a second finger, curling and bending them. He did this action without his mouth on him as he studied Steve. The Captain gripped the blankets as he widened his legs apart more, enjoying the pleasure his boyfriend was giving him.

Thor wasn't doing too good down there. Seeing Steve like this made him want to cum right there. His cock was already leaking. He returned his mouth and ate him out, his fingers going in and out fast, a relatively loud moan rippled from him. His thighs were shaking and Thor hummed softly sending some vibrations through Steve.

"T-Touch yourself Thor" Steve said through a strained moan. The god was confused at first but obliged. He removed his hard on from his pants and started stroking himself, a moan of relief coming out of him. The bittersweet taste drove Thor mad as he wanted more of it, digging his face deeper, sucking his clit.

"Aaah fuck yes" Steve cried as he felt himself getting close, a knot forming in his stomach. He was in pure bliss from the tense pleasure as he shut his eyes, moaning. Thor went faster and harder, in and out, stroking himself with the same pace.

"I'm s-so- close!" Steve breathed in and finally moaned loudly, suddenly gushing into Thor's hand and mouth. Thor slurped it all making his taste buds dance in joy. He backed away slightly trembling as he jerked off harder, Steve still squirting his juice touching himself moaning like a bitch. Those sounds drove Thor over the edge as he closed his eyes imagining fucking Steve, seeing him moan under him, shake under him, crying out his name. It was all too good. He looked down as he was about to release, he immediately got up and jerked a few more and with a drawn moan along with Steve's name, thick, white strings shot from his dick landing on Steve's pussy. Steve lazily moaned as he watched his boyfriend groan and splashing his cum onto his own wet pussy, their juices mixing.

"So good..." Steve grabbed Thor's still hard dick and dragged it across his slit, feeling the remaining cum slid down him.

"Fuck doll, you got me so hard again" Thor whispered as he watched Steve's hole twitching as the other continued to drag his dick onto it.

"Fuck me. I want you in me now, Master." Steve's eyes showed nothing but lust and neediness. That name slipped out his mouth and he growled. He grabbed his hips and pull him closer, inserting himself in without any preparation. It wasn't as painful, the cum somehow acted as a lube.

"No mercy Master, please. Mark me as yours, pound me until I feel you in my stomach." Steve desperately begged, nearly making Thor cum. Thor didn't need to reply as he forcefully thrusted in Steve with so much force, almost knocking air out of him. He went hard, gripping his lover's hips for support as he showed him no mercy. Steve was holding onto Thor's biceps like his life depended on it as he saw the 12 inch long, 1.5 inch wide ramming in his hole in and out without any mercy.

"Oh fuck yes! God yes faster Thor!" Steve screamed as he reached to rub his clit but the god stopped him.

"Not yet, you slut." Thor's voice was low as he went faster and harder, Steve's head falling back onto the pillows.

"Look at you. Begging for my dick to destroy you. How does it feel?" The god asked pulling out some inches then back in.

"Feels so fucking good, you fill me up so good!" Steve replied, grinding himself down on the rest of the inches. His eyes rolled back with a loud 'fuck' when Thor buried himself inside him, all of him.

"So pretty for me doll. You're a slut for my dick aren't ya? ." Thor growled low in his throat as he mercilessly pounded into his pussy, as he requested earlier. No mercy.

Steve practically screamed out of pain and pleasure, he was so full he thought he was going to burst in any second but he loved the feeling of it, his master's cock abusing his tight little hole.

"I'm such a slut for master's dick, oh fuck! Shit- abuse my tight little hole! I'll take it all like a good slut I am. So big, s-shit!" Steve cursed, his eyes watery as he could felt Thor hitting his prostate. He looked up at him with hooded eyes, sweat dripping from his forehead, his hair sticking on his forehead. His mouth was practically open, sinful noises coming out of him.

Thor groaned as he observed Steve's pussy. So wet and wide, accepting him all like the good slut he was. The captain couldn't make out correct words as he moaned and cried, he was close. The god went down and rested his forehead onto Steve's, eyes locking as Thor went in and out, pounding like there was no tomorrow. Steve couldn't take the amount of pleasure that was surging through him, he was sure he was going to pass out. He basically cried, tears spilling as he held onto Thor's arms.

"Oh shit shit shit I'm so c-close FUCK!" Steve looked down at his pussy and rubbed his clit at a fast pace. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He screamed in a high pitch as hot cum splashed out with a huge amount of pressure, shaking uncontrollably as Thor continued to fuck him, chasing his own climax. Steve was crying from the intense pleasure, slapping his own clit as more sticky fluids came out, landing on Thor's abs and chest, same as to Steve.

Not long, Thor also came in him with a long moan, burying himself deep making sure all his cum was inside him. After what seemed forever of moaning and panting, Thor pulled out with semen following, dripping out of the other's hole like a faucet. Steve collected some of the liquid from his agape hole and licked it, a small noise of content erupting his sore throat.

"Shit daddy, you filled me up so good." Steve laughed as he admired the running semen out of him. Thor smirked as he bent and cleaned him. The captain pushed his head away due to the oversensitivity but Thor didn't budge. He made sure he swallowed every drop of his and his boyfriend's cum.

They both passed out in bed, beside each other panting heavily. Thor pulled Steve closer and cuddled him, not caring if they're sticky or not.

"Your dick is like a sleeping pill," Steve yawned as he buried his face into the other's neck "I'm so tired"

Thor laughed as he kissed his cheek, "Get some rest my love. I love you"

"I love you too." They both drifted off.

I-

Am I sorry? Def not😌✨