= SamBucky =

At this point, this is a Sambucky shot and i ain't mad about it-

Requested by @bucky-is-god I hope you'll enjoy this!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It was no secret that the two superheroes had unexpected feelings toward each other but no one had the guts to confess. Their daily banters and fights would try and conceal the undying softness they felt towards each other.

Was it how Sam made Bucky go crazy? How Bucky sees Sam so perfect, from his fighting skills, the power he has towards those criminals to the way he's always so charming and smart? Everything he does was so undeniably gorgeous. Whenever he would make breakfast for the two of them, the house always smelled like sweet dough and vanilla which made Bucky feel at home. The way Sam did his little dance whenever he was lost in a tune when baking... God Bucky adores it so much. He always sees what Sam does and knows by heart what the other man loves and hates even though he acts like he doesn't give a shit when all he ever wanted was to cuddle the man and tell him everything and anything, wake up next to him seeing his beautiful face next to him and bring him breakfast in bed with all the foods he likes, have tiny bubble fights in the bathtub while enjoying some Beyoncé music... as stupid and childish as it sounds, it's all he ever wants with the love of his life but how could he? It's Sam for heaven's sake and Bucky is just... himself. Nothing special about him.

Or the way Sam has always wanted to slam that perfect body of his partner against the wall and kiss him right there wherever they fought over God knows what? As 'annoying' as Sam thinks Bucky is, he didn't want to do this job with anyone else. Bucky was amazing in every way and Sam has always wanted to show him that. He watches how Bucky beats himself down or blames everything on himself when shit doesn't go straight and he hates it. Bucky has already gone through enough and he was beyond proud of him. Oh and don't get him started on his crush's smile. His heart does a tiny flip whenever Bucky had a small smile display on his lips when he saw something he liked or accomplished a task. All he ever wants is to kiss every inch of that gorgeous face and tell him how much he loved him, and protect him from all the dangers of the world.

Who knew out of all the fights they had, one little fight would be the best thing that has ever happened to them?

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

None of them got out of the house today and they were secretly relived but something was off. Bucky was too quiet since the moment he stepped out of his room in the morning, not even looking at Sam as they both had breakfast. It was awkward as Sam tried to start a conversation but the poor guy was left alone as Bucky slammed his bowl onto the table and woke up and walked away leaving him puzzled.

It was noon time and Sam was working on emails on the dining table, writing notes on his notebook while Bucky was staring blankly at the wall, breathing calmly as his brain was battling a million thoughts. Sam didn't want to interrupt him in... whatever he was doing so he minded his own business even though it was killing him to see Bucky lost in his mind. Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours as Bucky's patience was barely hanging on a thread. He was this close to slamming Sam's head onto a wall as Sam mindlessly tapped his pen on the table the whole time, humming a now annoying tune and tapping his feet on the wooden floor loudly. Oh how Bucky tried to ignore it but it really ticked him off.

"Can you fucking stop being so goddamn annoying?!" Bucky snapped at his now shocked partner who looked at him confused.

"What the hell did I do-"

"It's already bad enough I can hear you breathing, your obnoxious noise is killing me!" Sam was a little taken aback but his sudden outburst. "It's not my fault that cyborg brain of yours cant focus on one thing."