= Sambucky =

Another Sambucky coming your way!

Requested by emilyramsey1445598 <3 I hope you like it!

~ ° ~ °

John Walker threw the shield at Sam but he dodged it, making Bucky grab it but his so called sidekick kicked him making him drop it. The fight between the four lasted for a while as Sam and Bucky came to claim what was theirs, Captain America's shield.

"You could've gotten away with the shield when you had the chance!" Sam shouted at his lover as he flew and targeted that wannabe but that vibranium blocked his shots

"None of you is getting this shield. I thought I warned you to stay out of my way!" John had now stopped fighting and stood, breathing heavily anger evidently showing on his face. Bucky walked up to him, "Just because your carrying the goddamn shield, it doesn't mean your Captain America."

"Then take it, old man." The tension was soon cut when Bucky pinned him against the wall, chocking him with his vibranium arm. Hoskins tried to get between them but Sam shoved him away. "Hey Buck, let him go, he's not worth it."

Walker's face was beginning to turn color but he still looked down at him, struggling to talk. "Take it, you want it, right?" He dropped the shield and without wasting time, Hoskins sprinted for it before Sam and threw it far away from them into a specific spot. Bucky didn't let him go but continued to choke him. He didn't have the aim to kill him, he was dead pissed at the asshole for trying to think he could carry Steve's legacy just like that. He didn't care of he was just doing his duty to protect the world. That's bullshit. No one could ever replace Steve Rogers as Captain America.

"James, let him go, you'll kill him for fuck's sake!" Sam held his arm and looked at him, "He ain't shit. Lets just get the shield and go." Bucky sighed and let go of him making him drop to the ground and gasp hardly for air.

The shield was left unattended as the two ran to it and Sam took it. Just as they were about to get out of there before something else happens, John got up with a sick strangled laughter, "You really thought I would give up the shield that easily?" He had a small remote on his hand and where Sam and Bucky had stood was.... well shit.

"How did you get this?" Sam asked angrily as they realized it was Tony's time travel portal. "I'm the government Sam, I always have my own ways. Besides it was modified, we tinkered with it a little bit to make it better...." He flipped the remote and pressed a button making a bright light blind them from above

"See you never boys." And with that, they disappeared from the present. "Where did they go?" Hoskins asked as he studied the empty space

"Somewhere they'd like."

.....

"What the hell was that?!"

"Everyone's got a gimmick now!"

The voice sounded too familiar as the two got up from a rough landing behind a shelf. Bucky looked at his surrounding. Shit.

"Look out!" Sam shoved Bucky back to the ground when Red Wing flew past him, aiming at a certain spider hero.

That's when they saw themselves.... fighting a certain spider hero. Did John take them back 7 years earlier?!

"What the fuck are we supposed to do now?!" Sam shouted when Bucky covered his mouth as their past selves ran past them, focusing on Spiderman. "Could you not rat us out?" Bucky whispered as Sm wiggled away from his grip. They stayed low behind the shelf they were hiding from as they watched the fight between the three.