= You're free~ SamBucky =

Episode 4 was AMAZING but let's just say I preferred a particular scene this way...

❕❗SPOLIERS FOR TFATWS!!❕❗

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Are you sure about this?" Bucky asked, fearing he would hurt the one person he cared for and loved so much.

"I trust you. It's going to be okay, I promise. You won't hurt me." Sam replied.

"Долго," He started off, seeing Bucky physically tense at the words, his jaw tightening.

"ржавый," Tears started forming in his eyes as he started to remember all the horrible, unthinkable things he did. All the things HYDRA made him do.

"It's not gonna work." Bucky stuttered shakily as Sam got closer. He needed to let his boyfriend know that he's here and he's not alone. Not ever.

"печь," Bucky whimpered, fully crying as flashbacks clouded his mind. All the blood, the lifeless bodies, everything including him killing Tony's parents and hurting Steve.

"рассвет"... "семнадцать"... "доброкачественный," Sam slowly kneeled in front of him and took his hands into his own, kissing his fingers and knuckles because he knew Bucky was lost in his mind, and he was there to help him and comfort him.

"девять"... "возвращение домой," Sam continued as he stared into Bucky's eyes which were full of regret, hurt and pain. Even through it all, Sam saw him as the most beautiful angel he has ever laid his eyes on and he never deserved all the disgusting shit he went through. He deserved happiness and love.

"грузовой автомобиль," The last word left Sam's lips and he felt a huge weight being lifted off his shoulders and heart. The tears continued to fall freely as Sam cupped his face softly, wiping them drop by drop, smiling at him.

"You're free baby." Bucky looked down to his lover and whimpered, "Sammy?" He breathed out as he continued to sob. Not because he was sad, it's because it actually worked and he was free. Sam helped him get rid of his worst fears.

"That's right sweetheart, you're finally free." He got up and hugged him, closer than ever as he tried to fight the tears but failed when he heard Bucky softly laughing in the crook of his neck. For the first time, he felt lighter and worthy in Sam's arms. He didn't have to worry or be scared that he'd suddenly turn and hurt Sam, he was free from HYDRA. Sam kissed his head rubbed his back softly as the other continued to cry, letting his guard down because he knew Sam would take care of him and would catch him. He always does.

"Thank you." Bucky whispered shortly as he lifted his head up, looking at Sam with a tired yet loving smile. Sam took this opportunity and kissed him, nice and slowly, one hand on his cheek and the the other on the neck, just like he always loves it. It was them against the world and they wouldn't have it any other way.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It's short ik, but you can't change my mind. This was TOTALLY THE DELETED SCENE, YALL CANT TELL ME OTHERWISE. NOPE. NO SIR.

ALSO, HOLY SHIT I'M CLOSE TO 1K VOTES OMG PLS I LOVE YOU ALL SM!! TY FOR READING, COMMENTING AND VOTING ON THIS SHITTY BOOK, YALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND KEEP ME GOING! THANK YOU AGAIN AND BYEEEE BESTIESSS <3333