= Sexting~ Stony =

Enjoy this draft I had for the longest time ever hehe.

Warning: Dirty sexting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick Fury had called in the team for a very important meeting and Tony was bored and horny as hell. The rest were paying attention, listening keenly to what Fury was saying while Tony was just admiring his boyfriend, Steve, from across the table. He studied his beautiful eyes, down to his pink plump lips and he started imagining how his tongue felt like inside his ass- he got an idea.

He got out his phone without Fury noticing.

Ironass: Baby, I'm bored and hornyyyyy! Talk dirty to me;)

Steve felt his phone vibrate inside his pocket so he took it and checked. His eyes widened then slowly, he smirked and looked at Tony.

Capsicle: Tony, we are in the middle of a meeting.

Ironass: C'mon please? I'll do anything you want, just help me out here.

Capsicle: Anything huh? Then when we get home, I want you on bed naked for me and on your knees and hands with my favourite pink vibrator in you.

Ironass: Mmh, anything for you daddy. What are you going to do to me?

Capsicle: I'm going to spank you. Spank you good like the little cockslut you are. I want to watch you moan and break, shaking and begging so hard for daddy to fuck you. You're going to make daddy feel so good yeah? You want to please daddy, don't you?

Ironass: Yes please. I'll make daddy feel so good. Oh God I want your cock inside me daddy. I'll make it warm for you.

Capsicle: You want my big cock to destroy you? Pound your ass until you see stars, moaning and screaming my name, to let me allow you to cum, don't you babyboy? I'll make sure to bury myself deep in you until you can taste me.

Ironass: Fuck yes Steve. Use me like the little slut I am, own me and use my hole as your cum dumpster, filling me up to the brim and release on my face, tasting you and drinking every drop of your cum.

Capsicle: Oh doll, I'm going to break you apart then fix you. When I'm done with you, you'll never look at any other man but me. You're mine Tony Stark, you hear me?

Tony was biting his lip so hard to prevent himself from moaning. His trousers were uncomfortably tight and he felt hot.

Ironass: I'm yours and only yours daddy.

Steve smirked at his phone. I can't wait to get home.

"Excuse me but am I interrupting something important, Captain?" Nick asked and everyone had their attention to the two. Tony's face was red from embarrassment and Steve was just frozen.

"Um I- no no! O-Of course not!" Steve squeaked.

"Oh really? I might as well just see what you two have been doing"

"I don't think that's necessary-"

Fury had already put their texts on the large screen. The room was silent, Tony and Steve's heartbeat could have been heard from a mile away.

"What the fuck?! You know, what, meeting dismissed." Nick left the room, ashamed and embarrassed of the two. "This is what you get when you assemble a group of horny heroes to a meeting." He mumbled.

"My eyes did not need to see that!" Clint cried and covered his eyes, leaving the room, followed by a blushing Bruce.

"How do you Misgardians say it? Aah! I need to drown in holy water and bleach for my eye sight. Goodbye." Thor said and left.

"I'm actually surprised Tony didn't spill in his pants this time." Nat smirked and got up, dodging a pen Tony threw at her.

She finally left and the two were alone in the room. Tony got up and walked to Steve.

"So... they left" Steve chuckled.

"I'm too lazy to go home, Stevie" Tony purred and sat on his boyfriend's lap.

"We're alone so, let's make this one count." Steve smashed his lips onto his.

Let's just say that the team wasn't happy with the mess they walked into the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii! I'm thinking of doing updates maybe twice or thrice a week? I honestly don't know, I'm just tryna be active here more haha.

Also, tysm for everyone who reads, comments and vote on this book, it means alot🥺💛
Wc: 729