= Daddy~ Stony =

Hiii! So it's currently 9:36 am in the morning and I have so much school work to do and I've barely slept but I refused to do any homework until I did an update for y'all! Yeeey me!

Also this book so far has 46 reads and I'm genuinely so happy. I'd never thought anyone would read this but also if no one reads, I'll still continue writing because I love it! Thank you so much guys ilyyyy!!😭❤

Enough chit-chat, please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slight warning: They are just normal people here, not the Avengers!
A little bit heated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV

The restaurant was unusually wild and busy today. Orders came in hot, service was really slow, customers were getting angry and it got to a point where it was too much for the main chef, he ended up passing out on the kitchen floor! Which led me to be behind the grills tonight. God I hate this job...

"Aye, Stark! Drop that spatula and come take this food to table 5! They're getting really impatient!" My obnoxious boss yelled over the door.

I groaned and matched my way to the door and took the lasagna pasta with salad dressing dish to the respective customers. They thanked me when I was done cleaning up their appetizer dishes. I turned around to head back to the kitchen when I suddenly bumped into a hard rock which made me fall backwards dropping the tray leading to broken glasses all over the floor, making a scene. What the fuck?! Human have eyes for a goddamn reason-

"Oh my God sir, I am very sorry! Here lemme help you! Gosh, I'm so clumsy"
A deep voice filled my ears making my heart skip a bit. Ok why..?

I grabbed his hand which he held out and helped me get up. Wow, very strong. I looked up at him and his crystal blue eyes bored into my brown tired eyes making my knees slightly weak. He smiled slightly handing me the tray of broken dishes.

"This is my fault, I should've paid more attention to where I was going-"
He was rumbling at this point making me chuckle. Cute.

"It's fine really. At least no one hurt." I said chuckling. I couldn't be mad at him, he's too adorable and hot. Wait...

"But that's coming out of your paycheck..." He said nervously. I really didn't care honestly but his concern made my heart flatter.

"Well, it's not like I really get paid much," I shrugged making him smile. His smile seemed so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushed through me.

We were lost in our own little world when reality hit me hard. I was supposed to be working. I cleared my throat and broke our gaze.

"I have to go back to w-work, sorry," I stuttered making my way to the kitchen leaving him with a confused expression. It seemed like he wanted to say something but I didn't let him. I couldn't afford to get fired in this horrible job. I needed the money to keep me alive!

I got rid of the dishes and went back to the grill but it looked like the chef was ok because he was the one cooking. Oh thank God! I went back to my station.

"Did I just witness The Tony Stark stutter in front of a man?" My coworker, also my best friend, Clint, asked clearly shocked.

I turned to him and a smug smirk lingered on his lips making me roll my eyes.

"I didn't stutter Clint." I stated taking the orders written on a paper and passing them to the chef.

"Yes you did! You couldn't even hear yourself because you were too busy staring into his soul!" He laughed making me blush.