= Kisses~ Stucky =

It's midnight and I couldn't sleep so please enjoy this short chapter!😂❤

Also feel free to request!❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pre-serum Steve!

It was a cold afternoon in Brooklyn and the two love birds were in bed, tangled against each other, heaps of blankets covering them. They woke up early but decided to just stay in bed and be lazy because none of them wanted to get up from the comfortable place. Steve was on top of Bucky, wrapping his arms around his torso sleeping peacefully. Bucky was admiring him for the past two hours, not getting tired to notice every simple movement he was making while sleeping or just run his fingers through his lover's hair. He would drag his fingers lightly against Steve's small body, sighing contented.

It was 2pm and Bucky decided it was time to get up. They needed to eat something.

"Hey beautiful? It's time to get up" Bucky whispered softly kissing the smaller boy's head. Steve whined silently and just tightened his grip harder around Bucky, burying his head deep into his boyfriend's neck.

Bucky chuckled "We need to eat, c'mon I love you but I'm hungry so please get off me" Steve groaned and rolled off him landing on the other side of the bed.

"I hate you" he mumbled and cuddled the pillows making Bucky laugh.

"No you don't" Without any warning, Bucky grabbed Steve and threw him over his muscular shoulders making Steve yelp.

"I want to sleep Buck! Put me down!" Steve shouted hitting his boyfriend's back as they made their way to the kitchen. Bucky set Steve down on the counter his eyes meeting a mad Steve. No matter how hard Steve would try to be angry, he always ended up like an adorable puppy pouting.

"You'll go back to sleep after you've eaten" Bucky said pecking his lips. Steve huffed crossing his arms over his slender chest. "You should've just made me breakfast in bed"

"We'd make a mess, remember last time?" Bucky teased making Steve turn red in embarrassment. Bucky laughed lightly. "Fine" Steve wrapped his arms around Bucky's neck making the other stand in between his legs and kissed him slowly with love and passion. Bucky deepened the kiss after hearing Steve's soft moans which drive him crazy. He had to restrain himself hard not to fuck his lover on the counter so he pulled away slowly.

"Does that satisfy your hunger?" Steve asked biting his lip. Bucky smiled.

"Nope!" He walked away to make food.

Bucky had finished making pancakes, sausages, omelette and bacon while Steve was just there on the counter staring at food waiting eagerly to eat it. They headed to the living room and enjoyed their meal telling each other stories. They always had breakfast at weird hours but none of them complained.

"What do you wanna do darling?" Bucky asked after clearing away the dishes. Steve jumped onto his back and wrapped his legs around Bucky's waist. Bucky has gotten used to carrying his boyfriend around the house even though he could walk on his own just perfectly. It can be annoying at times but seeing how Steve looked so cute it was worth it.

They went to their shared bedroom and Steve got off, jumping onto the bed.

"I don't know. Half of the day is gone so we could just continue cuddling... You can kiss me, tell me stories, sing me songs, call me beautiful every minute... You know, the usual." Steve looked up at his boyfriend with his innocent big baby blue eyes, smiling widely. Bucky's heart melted at the sight and couldn't help but kiss him right there.

"You're so adorable" Bucky said bringing Steve onto his lap and covered themselves with the blankets.
Steve giggled when his boyfriend started kissing his forehead, down to his nose, his cheeks then his lips, dwelling longer there.

His hands snaked it's way to Steve's ass cheeks squeezing them softly making the other one moan softly against his mouth. They didn't do anything sexual at the moment even though Bucky really wanted to. Steve enjoyed when Bucky did that, his hands just touching every part of his body kissing him and telling him how beautiful he was.

So the rest of the day, they stayed in bed and cuddled, holding each other tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was short! 😂
WC:729