NOT AN UPDATE! But VERY IMPORTANT

Yo! How's it going. So what I would like to start off with is that an new chapter will come out tomorrow so be expecting that! And a lot of you are probably thinking that the harem probably doesn't make sense but let me explain it to you. In one of the chapters, Satsuki was going to be put in CRA since she was the last living Uchiha in the village. Naruto who was there at the meeting, objected to that and offered himself to be put in the CRA so Satsuki wouldn't be used for a breeding stock. He will not have a large harem. He will need to find him a minimum of five to seven wives before the age of 18. If he has not found any wives by that time, then there will be forced marriages. Now onto Kurenai and Anko. Asuma will be paired with a woman he met during his time as a Guardian Ninja, therefore Kurenai is not paired with Asuma. Both Kurenai and Anko are 17. Kurenai met Naruto when Anko invited her for some dango. You know Naruto and Anko met while he was in ANBU. Some of you are wondering about Kami being in the harem. I know she hasn't been in the story a lot but she will be later on in the story. I know you're all probably like "she is a pedophile.". Technically, she isn't. Kami is a Goddess, meaning she is immortal, she can basically do what the fuck she wants. Also don't forget Naruto has the curse and blessing of immortality. In the prologue, I mentioned that his wives would become once they did the deed, I'm wondering if I should rethink that because it wouldn't make since. Also this book will have many crossovers meaning this book will have continuations. I previewed it one of the chapters if which you didn't catch on to it, it is Akame GA Kill. There will also be higher ranking gods above Kami that will surprise you later on. And to be clear these are the girls in Naruto's harem: Satsuki, Haku, Temari, Naomi, Kurenai, Anko, and...................

female Itachi!!!! That will also be explained in the story. Naruto's summons are; The foxes, the crows, the bats, and the black butterflies. Other thing I want you guys to know is that I'm thinking about making other books after this large ass series of the Fallen Angel of the Leaf. And to let you guys know, this book will get crazier when I begin to drop more chapters. Now onto the other books:

Naruto- The Blind Shinobi of Konoha (thinking about making a crossover with this one)

Naruto- The Crazed Demon Ninja of Konoha (no crossover)

Naruto- The Kenjutsu Prodigy (maybe a crossover)

The tell of Naruto Uzamaki- The Rogue Fox of the Leaf (immortal)

Naruto- The Gunman of Konoha

Naruto- "Who said I couldn't be a Shinobi?"

Naruto- "Now you need me?"

Naruto- The Crimson Devil of Konoha

Naruto- Konoha's Mad Bomber

Naruto- Shinigami's Successor.

Naruto- Heaven Shall Fall

Naruto- Silent but Deadly

And so much more!!!!!!!!!!! I already know that making these books will take some time but it will be worth it‼️

Pairs~

KibaxHinata
NejixTenten
InoxSai
ShikamaruxSamui
ChojixKarui
ShinoxFuu

Kakashi, Lee, and Asuma is going to be a surprise 😁😁😁‼️ Until then Ja Ne~!