Another Preview: 11th Shadow

Due to having writers block I decided to do something a little special for you guys. Enjoy!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The sounds of flames flickered. But it wasn't from the start of a fire. No it the hot flames came from a burning corpse. And in front of that corpse was the cause of the burning corpse.

Ryomen Sukuna. The King of Curses.

He had just killed off a cursed spirit with no kind of effort, but he was slightly satisfied from the fight he had with the cursed spirit. He continued to stare at the cursed spirit until he felt a being of great power.

It felt like it was released into the world and the whole word had shifted just because of it being released.

But to Sukuna, it felt familiar. Very familiar.

"Megumi Fushiguro...this is his power but this new power, it feels so familiar. I can't put my finger on it." Sukuna spoke.

"My lord? Do you feel that as well?" A woman (AN: Hell a fucking trap if you ask me) asked Sukuna as he slightly looked over his shoulder at the person.

"Uraume. Change of plans. I'm going to see what is this power. I might get more entertainment out of it." Sukuna said darkly with a grin.

With Megumi

Megumi was panting harshly and his vision was slightly blurry. He was cornered and injured. He tried to come up with a plan but nothing seemed to click.

'Think, think, think!!! I need to think of something!!!' He thought as his mind was completely blank. That was until, one thought came across his mind causing his eyes to widen.

Flashback

"Now that you know the history of the Gojo and Zenin Clan, there is something else I need to tell you." A white haired man known as Satoru Gojo stated as he looked at Megumi with a serious look.

"What is it?" Megumi asked.

"It's about your father." Gojo said causing the boys eyes to widen.

"My father? What about him?" Megumi asked with slight hope in his eyes.

"To tell you the truth Megumi, your father only sold you off in order to keep you safe. But he instantly regretted it. So when he died, he told me something interesting about you. You are someone special from your clan. Very special to be exact." Gojo stated as Megumi paid close attention to listen to what his adopted father and teacher said.

"See the thing is. Since the day you was born, you didn't exactly have the Ten Shadow Technique. You are the first of your clan to have an extra shadow. Therefore, your technique is truly called the Eleven Shadow Technique." Gojo finished causing Megumi's eyes to widen to a large degree.

"Your father, was trained by this 11th shadow. And I know it sounds absurd but this shadow is like your guardian. Whenever you're in a desperate need of help, you have to summon. Keep in mind, this shadow is extremely powerful so it will be taxing and it might take a lot from you. I don't even know if I could defeat him." Gojo said seriously.

Flashback Ends

Megumi took a deep breath and released it slowly but calmly. He brought two fingers close to his face and started to release his cursed energy and aura. He went through three different hands before slapping his hands together and making the Omega hand symbol.

"Come forward. Angelic being blessed by Kami. In darkness you've found your light. Embrace the night for it holds your true secrets. Your wings carry you through the darkness as your being guided by the stars. I summon, Azrael, The Angel of Death." Megumi finished grimly and ominously as the street got silent.