The Chunin Exams Finals- Sakura vs Kurotsuchi

Today was the day. It was the day of the finals and everybody was excited. Villages coming from all over the elemental nations just to see the fights at the finals. People were placing bets on the fighters, hoping and praying they wouldn't lose any money. Sakura, being the first one to fight, was ready to show everybody how much she has grew and ready to represent her village and her team.

But something was slightly bothering Sakura. She hadn't seen Naruto in two weeks, and that wasn't like him. Sighing to herself she looked into the mirror to look at her outfit one last time.

She had on a red shirt, with black shinobi pants and black shinobi boots. She also had on black gloves and had her ninja headband around her neck. Her kunai pouch was located on her right leg, and she had senbons sealed in sealing tattoo on her arm. She smiled and tied her hair in a ponytail then walked over to her trench coat that Naruto had got made for Team 7. She smiled at the coat and then put it on.

'Where ever you are Naruto, I hope you are okay.' she thought to herself before disappearing in Sakura petal shunshin.

(With Naruto)

It was a beautiful and calming morning for Obita. She was cleaning and humming a tune and cooking until she heard something rumbling. She took a deep breath and sighed. Every since he came, the place has been more active than it was. Not that she mind because before he came the place would always be so gloomy and quiet. Now, the place was louder, more active, and more destructive.

The rumbling got louder, shaking her out of her thoughts as she begun to here shouting.

"I'M FAST AS FUCK BOI! I'M FAST AS FUCK BOIIIII!!!!!"

"COME HERE BRAT!!!"

"I DIDN'T EVEN DO NOTHING YOU OLD GEEZER!!!"

"YOU ATE ALL OF MY POCKY STICKS!!! YOU KNEW THOSE WERE MY POCKY STICKS!!!!"

"WELL I'M SORRY!!! THEY WERE JUST THERE AND CALLING MY NAME!!! I COULDN'T RESIST!!!"

"HN?! SO THAT'S HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY?! LET'S SEE HOW IT FEELS WHEN I EAT ALL OF YOUR RAMEN!!"

Naruto stopped and slowly turned to Madara, which was causing his neck to crack in a creepy and crazy way.

"You wouldn't." Naruto said in a tone that showed no emotions. Madara smirked and looked at Naruto with a crazy glint in his eyes.

"As a matter of fact, I threw that unhealthy crap you called food in the trash and burned it! HEHE HEHEHE HAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Madara laughed maniacally.

Naruto looked at him with wide eyes. After a few minutes of calming down, Madara looked at his grandson and sweat dropped. His grandson, was on the floor drawing circles with his finger with a rain cloud over his head, surround by a depressing aura. Madara called it "The Depression Mode". Madara shivered as it reminded him of his long time friend and rival Hashirama. Just as he thought it couldn't get any worse he heard his grandson mumbling.

"Ramen.... My precious ramen" he mumbled. Madara anime fell. His grandson was an SSS-Rank ninja that had an addiction to sweets and ramen. 'Well all ninjas has their flaws.' Madara thought to himself as he sighed.

"Oi brat."

"What do you want old man?"

"I didn't throw all your ramen away. Now come to breakfast before the food gets cold." Madara said as he began to walk with Naruto walking behind him.

(Mini Time Skip)

"So Naruto-kun, isn't today the finals?"

"Yes Obita-chan. Why do you ask?" Naruto asked biting into a rice ball.