Sneak Peak: Heaven Shall Fall

"Is this all you Leaf Ninja have to offer? Being in your presence disgusts me. I'm disappointed to even say I've founded such a weak village. Too work with different villages, your enemies nonetheless." Madara said as he looked down at the leaf ninja and other ninja's from different villages.

"Kakashi-Sensei, what do we?" Sakura asked as she was healing her sensei's wounds.

"I can fight Madara off for a while with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. As of right now there is nobody here close to his strength but me." Sasuke said.

"Wait Sasuke." Kakashi said quickly, making Sasuke stop in his tracks.

"Madara has the rinnegan and we still have to worry about my teammate, Obito Uchiha." Kakashi said darkly

"Plus we still have to worry about the Zetsu clones and those creatures that came from the ten tails." Shikamaru stated with a sigh. He then looked towards Kiba, who was staring off into the distance along with Akamaru. He walked over towards Kiba and placed a hand on his shoulder, startling the teenager.

"Kiba...what is it?" He asked and Kiba looked towards the same spot again.

"Something is heading this, and fast." Kiba stated.

"He's right Shikamaru." Ino confirmed as she walked over to her teammate.

"What do you mean?" He asked again.

"I'm sensing a lot of chakra heading this way. It's so immense and dense. But...it's humans, over 100,000 heading this way. And there is one that is leading them...his chakra...it's so dark, vile and evil but also largely immense and denser than the army he's leading...it feels infinite." Ino said shocking everyone around them.

Madara heard this and got intrigued and looked towards the way everyone was looking.

The earth began trembling due to army that was approaching the battle field. Once they came over the hill, everyone began to turn pale. The army stopped on command as their ruler held up a hand as motion for them to stop.

"I-It can't be?! Why would he show up right now?!" Kiba yelled in slight fear knowing who it was. Madara looked at the ninjas then back to the mysterious figure.

The leader of this army had on nothing but black. He had on a long black sleeve turtleneck with a cape that had black fur on the top and bottom with a cloak clasp holding it together. He had black pants with black combat boots that stopped up to his knees. While his army walked, he rode a horse, a very big horse. The horse was black in color and stood at least seven feet tall. The helmet he had on brought fear to everyone who knew him.

Madara looked at the leader, intrigued and mesmerized by his chakra

Madara looked at the leader, intrigued and mesmerized by his chakra. It's was vile and evil like the blonde brat had said. It's even more vile than his own chakra. And Madara could tell that this man, was indeed powerful.

"Mind enlightening me on who just entered the party?" Madara asked, wanting to know who it was.

"That is The Dark King of the Whirlpools,  Naruto Uzumaki. He was a member of the leaf village but due to people being blinded their hatred, he left the village at a young age and rebuilt his kingdom and made it the strongest in the Elemental Nations. Although being a tyrant, his people love and cherish him to the fullest." Sasuke educated Madara, who hummed in response.

"I see, you say he was hated by the village. Why is that exactly?" Madara asked.

"Because I am the Nine Tails Jinchuriki." A deep and dark voice said. Everyone froze and turned quickly to see that it was indeed the Dark King behind them. Being in the presence of him, made them quake in fear. The man was outlandishly tall man, standing at 6'6.

'How did he get behind us without use even knowing it?!' They all thought in fear and disbelief. Madara smiled evilly.

"You're the Nine Tails Jinchuriki huh? I'm glad you told me because I need the other half of it. Now we can do this peacefully or we can do this my way." Madara said darkly. Naruto only just stared at him with cold blue eyes through his helmet before slowly taking it off revealing his face.

"It seems you understand, Madara Uchiha. You are not the powerful one here no more. Every since I've stepped foot on this battlefield, it has became my playground for fun. I could wipe all of you out right now and combine the elemental nations into one nation but I'll save that for later. You either have two options. Stop what you're doing and go suffer in Shinigami's stomach, or watch me ruin your plans of taking over my world." Naruto said as he narrowed his eyes evilly, this sent a shiver down Madara's spine. But he still smiled back darkly at Naruto.

"I refuse." He answered. Naruto just stared at him for a little before putting his helmet back on.

"Very well then." Naruto said with no emotion as he pulled out a large sword and slit his own hand with no reaction. He squeezed his hands tighter so the blood could hit the ground faster, but it began to glow.

"Summoning Jutsu- Rushifā." Naruto said as his eyes glowed a crimson red. Everyone then heard loud roar in the sky. Madara looked up and couldn't believe his eyes at what he was seeing.

"My Kami...is that a dragon???" He asked as Obito just stared in fear.

"Now you two, would you like to play with the Devil on his playground?" Naruto asked darkly as his glowed crimson in color.

——————————————————