Sneak Peek of the next Chapter

"Who are you taking with on this mission to retrieve Tsunade, Jirayia?"

"My godson, Naruto Namikaze."

(????)

"Where am I?" asked a scared voice.

"You are in a place of nothingness." a warm motherly voice answered.

"Who's there?" the scared little voice asked.

"No need to panic my child, I am not going to harm you." the woman said as she came into the light that seemingly just appeared out of nowhere.

"Who are you?" the voice asked in a calmer tone.

"I'm known as many things my child, but I'm mostly known as Kami." the beautiful woman answered smiling.

"K-Kami?! Oh no I'm dead! Is this heaven? Please tell me this isn't heaven it's to dark and gloomy!" the little voice said in a panicking way causing the Goddess to chuckle at the child's antics. It reminded her of her certain person she had come to love.

"No my child you are not dead. You are very much alive. Due to your blood and hidden power, that is what is really keeping you alive. With as much potential you have, you could become a very strong person." Kami stated. The figure looked confused.

"My blood?" the voice asked.

"Yes my child. You have the blood of an Dragon flowing through you. That is what is keeping you alive little girl. That magical power of Dragon that is hidden inside of you is what is protecting you. And not only do you have the blood of any Dragon, you have the blood of an Dragon God. Making your potential greater and making you an immortal being like your father." Kami stated.

"Tou-san was immortal?" the little girl asked.

"Yes, he IS immortal. But since you are stuck in here, I will take you on as my student and train. We will be picking up on were you and your Tou-san began your training." Kami answered.

"How do you know Tou-san Kami-sama?" the little girl asked the woman curiously. Kami smiled.

"Simple. He is my husband." she said causing the little girl eyes to widen in shock and disbelief.

"Well if you are married to Tou-san, does that make you my Kaa-chan?" she asked innocently, causing to gush at her cuteness.

"Yes. You can call me Kaa-chan." Kami stated happily.

"Will we ever see Tou-san again Kaa-chan?" the little girl asked.

"Yes, we will be seeing him very soon....."

"Ophis-chan." she said warmly.