3 Years Later: The Return of the Shi no Tenshin

Three years has passed.

A lot of things have happened in those three years.

The rest of the rookie nine have been promoted to a new rank of chunin and others like Neji, Shikamaru, and Sakura has been promoted to Jonin.

Haku, became an outstanding medical ninja. She has also been promoted to Jonin and was known to take assassination missions with Anko and Kurenai.

Sakura was tied with Haku by being the best medical female ninja in the leaf. Of course, they weren't at Tsunade's level, but they were getting there. She's also been training in taijutsu with Might Gai and her Genjutsu was on par now with the Uchiha's Visual paralysis. Before it would take just the Matured Sharingan to break her Genjutsu. Now, it would take a Mangekyo Sharingan to break through her Genjutsu.

Shikamaru has became the ambassador of the leaf village and has been taking his ninja career seriously every since he was promoted to Jonin. He's even started dating a chunin about his age that works at the academy.

Neji has changed his ways and has been making amends with Hinata and has helped Hinata with her training. He's also been hanging out more with Lee and Tenten after training. He and Tenten has even been on a few dates together. They are now a couple but have kept it well hidden from their friends until they were ready to explain their relationship.

Hinata on the other hand, has been heartbroken for the first time. Kiba had cheated on her with another female ninja. To say Tsume and Hiashi was furious was an understatement. Tsume beat the absolute dog shit out of Kiba and even allowed Hiashi join in with her. She told Kiba that he was just like his father in so many ways. And when Kiba heard that, he knew he had fucked up.

Hinata forgave Kiba, but she told him that she hated him with a passion. She also remind him that while she forgave him, she will never forget what he did and wished the best of luck to him and his new girlfriend. Hinata trained very hard everyday with Neji and her father. Her training paid off and it showed when she began to beat Neji and her Father in some sparring matches.

Tenten began training in Kenjutsu with Former ANBU Commander Cat or better known as Yugao. Even though she was known as the weapon mistress of Konoha, Yugao was a badass in Kenjutsu. The only person that could give Yugao a run for her money in Kenjutsu was her husband Hayate. Her son in the other hand, complete outmatched her in Kenjutsu.

Speaking of Yugao, she retired from being an ANBU Commander after finding out she was pregnant with Hayate's child two weeks ago. She passed the title to Tenzo. Once she told Hayate, he was ecstatic. Tears of joy was shown from him as he was happy to be a father. Yugao was also ready to tell her son once he returned to the village.

Tsunade began to have a better life after becoming Hokage. She was finally at peace with herself. She even went out on a date with Jiraya. And much to her shock, she had a good time. When Jiraya wasn't acting like a pervert, he could be a good gentleman.

Jiraya was happy that the person who had come to long for so long would go out on a date with him. He treated her nicely and would even forget the trouble that was coming up in the near future when he was around her. They wanted to take things slowly for now until they were ready for the real deal.

Shizune began dating Iruka which was surprising since everyone thought Iruka thought was going to stay single forever and Tsunade thought Shizune was going to stay a virgin forever.

Ino trains with her father in the Interrogation Facility. When she is not training she is working in the family flower shop.

Choji trains with his father in his clan techniques and Earth Style Jutsu's. While he isn't training, he is working in his clans Barbecue restaurant.