Chapter 38

School schedule for Bella and people who are in it. Sorry for my bad hand writing I was a little rushed while writing it. If you can't read it or have questions just private message me. Hope you have a good day/night, Your author, Dakota.

P.S. Important message at the end of the chapter.

It was the morning, of our first day at school. I forgave Liam and Logan the day after our fight, but their phones are still gone. I don't know when they will have them again. I look at Edward, I was laying in my bed. He was next to me. "Are you ok love?" He asks I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know." "Does it have to do with the boys?"

I look at him, "How did you know?" He smiles, "Because you are my mate, and also you talk in your sleep." I smile, "Yea." I get up and walk to the closet. Edward not far behind, he gets dressed in a black shirt and some black jeans with some black loafers. I put on a black off the shoulder top with some ripped jeans that are high wasted. I put on some convers. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth then I brush my hair then straighten it. When that is done I do a natural look with my makeup.

 When that is done I do a natural look with my makeup

I grab my phone and bag then I walk downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and Esme hands me a plate of food, I smile at her then I walk to the table I kiss my kids on the heads then I sit down and start eating. "I will give you both your phones when we get home today." I say they nod, "Mom we really are sorry. We were mad and took it out on you and dad." Liam said, I nod smiling,

"I know. Just don't do it again." I smile and they nod. I take care of my plate. I walk to the living room and wait for the kids to finish eating. Once they do we all get in our cars and start driving towards the school. In with me is Edward, Jasper and Nessie and Anna. The school was 15 minutes away with our driving. The hospital is 5 or so minutes from the school.

When we get to the school I see busses, kids walking, people trying to find parking spaces, teachers talking to one another, and kids laughing at what their friends say. But that all stops when people see our cars coming in the parking lot there were 4 spaces so me and my family all took those 4. I take a few deep breaths then Jasper hands me my bag and we all get out at the same time.

People just stare at us. Emmett wraps an arm around Rose and starts walking into the school, Vivienne goes over to Ronnie and they hold hands and walk in right after Rose and Emmett, then Jasper and Alice behind them, Renesmeé and Jacob after that. Then Logan and Liam walk in followed by me and Edward.

Rose and Emmett handed us our schedule. We all compare our schedules.

AP Algebra 1-Mrs. Noris
AP History-Mr. Goff
Study Hall-Library
Life Skills-Mrs. Reynolds
Lunch
English-Mrs. Bittel
Health-Mr. Geroff
PE-Mr. Brooks, Mr. Graham

We go to our lockers and put things in we don't need. Me, Jasper, Edward and Vivienne head to our next class. We were late. We got lost, this school was bigger then Forks was. We walk through the door  and they all stop and stare.