Chapter 19

I wake up to a person shaking me. "Fuck Off!" "Darlin it's time to wake up. The battle is in 2 hours." I groan loudly. "Do I have to." I lay my head back on his chest. I turn over and look at him. "Yes they need Izzy and Major. With 2 of us gone we all could get seriously hurt unless they are there."

I frown. "Carry me downstairs." He chuckles and throws the blankets off. He picks me up and I lay my head.on his chest. He walks down the stairs into the kitchen. Esme sets down a cup of coffee and pancakes. It would usually make me smile but I didnt feel like smiling and when I don't smile that is bad. Esme leaves the kitchen Jasper tries to set me down but I don't let him. He sighs and sits down. I grab my coffee and start drinking it slowly.

Once it is all gone I start to eat my food. Once I am doen I wash my plate and make another cup of coffee. I go upstairs. I go to my closet and I let Izzy choose. One she dies I take a shower. I dress into a white crop top that ties in the front. Then into black shiny leather pants with black leather heeled boots that goes to my thigh.

I blow dry my hair then curl it

I blow dry my hair then curl it. I put on smokey eyeshadow with red lipstick. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. Everyone looks at me. "Damn Bella are you going to a club or something?" Emmett asks. "Blame Izzy." They nod. I call Edward.

Hello love.

Hey. How did the boys sleep last night?

They slept really good. It was a good idea to put lots of layers on them.

Thank you. Never can be to safe. I will see you later. Love you bye.

Bye love you too.

I hang up. It was dead silent. "Once we win we should totally go to a vampire club." I say. "Yea. I agree strongly." Ronnie said. I smile and text Edward and Ronnie. They also agree. "Well Ronnie and Edward agree." I say. "Time to go." Emmett said excited. I giran and get up. We all run out of the house and we run to the location we are gonna be fighting it is far away from Forks.

We get there soon. I stand next to Jasper on me left and Carlisle on my right in front of the rest of my family. "Please, please, please, keep my boys safe." I put my hand on my forehead then middle of my chest then left shoulder then right. "Bella they'll be fine. You put a shield over yourself." Carlisle says. I nod. I out over my physical shield.

I take a deep breath. Holding Jasper's hand. Closing my eyes and putting my head forward I let Izzy take over. My last thought is. Keep my family safe

Izzy's P.O.V.

I stand up straighter. Getting tense from what to come I open my eyes. Keep my family safe. I hear Bella say. I open my eyes. "How long?" I say. "5 minutes." Alice said. "Ok." I let go of Major's hand. "This should be easy." Major said. I look at him. "That's because we have more practice in fighting." He nods. "Did she put a shield over ourselves?" The wolves stand behind us in the woods.