Chapter 11

"Why is it named after me?" "Because we wanted to do something nice for you." I laugh. "You guys have to much money on your hands." "Yea we do." Jasper said. I then had a great idea. Alice went into a vision and came out smiling. "That is an awesome idea Bella." "What?" Everyone said looking at me. "We could give some money to charity and to homeless people." They all smiled. "I love that idea." Esme said.

We went inside and they showed me around. I went inside a bedroom and I fell in love with it. (Room below)

I was speechless

I was speechless. Everyone laughed at my expression. "We made it just for you Bella." Edward said. "Th-This is my r-room?" "Yea. Do you like it?" Jasper asked. "No." I said everyone face falled. "I LOVE it!!" I yelled I ran in and looked around. I went on the balcony I was speechless. Everyone laughed at my expression. I went on the balcony and smiled. "I love this place." I said, They all joined me. I looked out to the sea.

I yawned. "Oh the human needs to sleep." Emmett said. I laugh. "Where are the kids?" "Sleeping in their room next to yours." Esme said, I smiled. Everyone left besides Edward. "It is hot in here." I said. I was almost sweating. "I can install an ac if you want me to it will only take a minute." Edward said.

"Are you sure?" he nods and suddenly he is zipping around the room. In a minute he was next to me and it was a lot cooler in here. I sighed. I looked in my suit case and found a crop top and cotton shorts. I went to the connected bathroom and did my business than I got in the shower quickly. Once I was done I got dresses brushed my hair and I laid in the bed and Edward came and laid down next to me.

I soon fell asleep. I woke up and Edward was still next to me. I smiled and kissed him, We had a heated make out session. Emmett stormed in. "Stop eating each others faces off and get out here and eat." He said looking at me. "Cock block!" I yelled once he left. "Damn straight!!!" He yelled right back. I got up and looked through all my clothes I settled for a simple white dress that has ruffles in the front.

 I got up and looked through all my clothes I settled for a simple white dress that has ruffles in the front

I got out some white pumps and I got dressed I put my hair in a ponytail and I did my makeup. I walked out and went to the kitchen. Esme was cooking and I saw my kids and Vivienne. "Logan Liam guess who it is." I said. They quickly turned around and got off the table and I bent down and I hugged them.