Chapter 31

I woke up with a major headache, I was alone in my room but I heard the rest of the family downstairs. I get up and take a hot shower to see if that will help the headache. When I am done I change into cloth shorts and a sweater crop top with some sneakers. I brush through my hair and leave it down. I then do some mascara and that was all.

I walk down stairs and head to the living  room since I wasn't hungry. It was the boys turn to get their tuxes and stuff. They took Liam and Logan since they also needed one. "So Leah is coming over to help with the wedding and such we have just over a month to get this ready we names more help ok?" They nod. "I might wanna start cooking then and buying some food. Rose I am gonna drive your BMW is that ok?" Esme asks.

"Or course." Rose says. Esme grabs her phone keys and wallet then runs out. We hear the car start and she is driving out. "Ok so we have hydro flasks in the fridge with blood just in case Bella." Alice says I nod. Soon we hear Leah shift into human form and she runs up and knock on the door. "Come in Leah!" I yell. She opens the door and shuts it behind her Rose opens the windows and doors as Leah walks in. "For fresh air fir us and you." Alice says. "Ok. Let's get this going. So I already know the theme is like fancy and the colors are gold, silver and white."

Leah says. "Yes. The invitations are out. I have been getting emails from everyone and our extended cousins the Denali's are coming, they are vampires like us." Leah nods. "Ok and Carlisle and Jasper are walking you down the aisle. Carlisle is also the best man while Emmett, Jasper, Edward and Ronnie are the grooms men and Liam and Lpgan are both ring bearers." I nod smiling amd impressed. "You did you homework."

She laughs "Ot was fun homework." We all laugh and we get to planning where everyone was sitting and on which side. After an hour Esme us back with lots of food. And soon we smell the food it smelt really good. "The pack will have to sit on my side and the Denali's on Edward's side. I also have some extended family on my side along with people from school. And a whole bunch of other people. There will be exactly 200 people in all." I say.

"Damn that's a lot." Leah said. I nod. Esme comes in with lots of food, me Vivienne and Leah start eating while she sits down and helps us. Rose and Alice were looking the decorations up online and buying them. "Ok once the boys come back do not think about any of our dresses especially mine. Ok?" I say they all nod. "They should be here in 2 and a half hours." Alice says. I nod. "Ok. Then let's finish up the touches then relax." I say.

We get back to working and ordering all of our stuff we are done. And that took about an hour and a half. We put on a funny movie and soon the boys get here. They all come and sit down while Liam runs to Leah and they play together as Logan sleeps. At 6 Esme starts dinner and soon it is done. Logan wakes up and everyone who does eat do. Then Leah heads home. I walk her to the door while she holds Liam in her arms. "Thank you for letting me come over and staying to see and play with Liam." I smile and she sets Liam down and hugs me tightly.

After a few minutes we pull apart. " "Of course it was fun having you over and I know you are a great person for him." She smiled and hugs Liam for a while then kisses his cheek then leaves I hear her shift and run towards La Push. I call back to the loving room and sit down next to Jasper and Edward. I lay my head on Jasper's shoulder while my feet were on Edward's lap as he gives them a massage. I lay back and move so I am on his lap but my head on his chest while Edward still massages my feet I fall into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up in my bed with the sun shining. I look over and see a note.

Hey Love me, Emmett, Alice, Rose and Ronnie are hunting. Jasper, Esme, Carlisle, Vivienne and the boys are at the mall and park. They will be home 2 hours after you wake, up and take a shower according to Alice. Sorry we didn't want to leave you alone but Alice saw nothing was going to happen, and I know you can take care of yourself just keep your phone on you she said. I love you.