Chapter 40

Important information at the bottom of the chapter. PLEASE READ!!!!!!

After the hunt, everyone, including, my family, the Mystic Falls gang, the bounty hunters and Carlisle's friends agreed on training for the next 4 weeks. The first 2 weeks Major and Izzy would help train everyone but the last 2 weeks it would be me and Jasper training. Today was the first day of training and we would be doing it in our backyard.

I wake up and take a shower with Edward, then I dressed in a tight black shirt that crossed around my hips. Then I put on some black skinny jeans and black ankle boots. I put on a black leather jacket. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and curled it. Then I did my makeup.

When that was done I walked downstairs and ate some food

When that was done I walked downstairs and ate some food. By the time I was done my kids were dressed and done eating, so everyone went outside. There was a huge circle and in the middle was me and Jasper. I look at Jasper and close my eyes, I then move to the back of Izzy's head.

Izzy's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and look around then I look at my outfit. I smirk. Ya know me so well Babe. Yup. "Ok so I heard where you live," I point to Damon and his Brother and their group, "You need a wooden stake to kill vampire right?" I ask them, They nod, "Here you just have to rip off their limbs and burn them."

"Ok I want the bounty hunters practice together. I want the wolves to change into their wolf form and show me how you fight." I say. The pack from La Push go into the woods and I hear them change. The wolves from Mystic Falls said they can't change unless it is from a full moon.

The pack starts fighting and me and Jasper correct them. "Ok to start out I want Emmett to go up against me. The reason for this is, my dearest brother has a huge ego and that will get him killed." I say, Emmett walks over and Jasper goes over to the other vampires. Then he runs after me. I stand up straight and then I move under his arms that were stretched out to grab me. I then kicked his back.

He fell to the ground but got up and hit me in the chest with his foot. I flew back and hit a tree, but I grabbed onto it and swung myself at him. I then hit him and we fell to the ground. I climbed on top of him then swing myself around his body so now I had an arm around his neck, the other one holding his arm out then I had my legs holding his legs down.

He tapped out and got up. Then pulled me up. Jasper comes and joins us. "Nice try." He says smirking. Emmett rolled his eyes. "Just because you may have special powers that doesn't mean you can always rely on your powers to help you fight. This is going to be a real fight, that means lives will be lost on both sides." Major says I look at him and he nods at me.

"Can I fight Izzy? That was fucking cool!" Damon says. I smirk. "You can try to beat me." He smirks and cracks his knuckles. My family cheers for me and I roll my eyes. "Beware he is a really good fighter." Stephan says. "I got this." Emmett and Major leave and head to my family. "On your mark, get set, GO!" Major yells. Damon throws the first punch but I block it. Then in a second he threw another one. I blocked that easily.