Chapter 21

I wake up next to Carlisle  "How was your dreams now?" "It was better than before. Where's Edward?" "He and to go to school." "That's okay. Are we having a daddy and daughter day. He nods with a smile I kissed his cheek. Then I looked at the time it was 9 am the next day. "So I am guessing I am staying home." "Yes. The kids are at school and Esme took Liam and Logan to the kids to the mall and park." "What about the hospital?"

"I took off, but I do have to go there at noon to get papers, if you wanna come?" "Yea let me take a shower and get dressed." He nods and leaves. I sigh getting up I grab clothes and take a long shower. Once I am done I get out dressing in a black short sleeved shirt with white skinny jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and put on black knee high heeled boots. I went back in he bathroom and brushed my hair blow drying it, I left it in small waves.

I put on natural makeup and went back to my closet and grabbed a black coat that went to my knees

I put on natural makeup and went back to my closet and grabbed a black coat that went to my knees. I grabbed my purse, phone and wallet. I then walked down stairs to the kitchen. Carlisle set down a plate of eggs and toast with a cup of coffee. I thanked him and ate while he did the dishes, when I was done I gave them to him and went upstairs and brushed my teeth.

I walked back down and I threw his car keys at him and he caught them he put on a jacket over his button down light blue shirt with 2 buttons undone and rolled up to his elbows with black pants and black loafers. He pulled his hair back, but missed a piece. "You missed a piece of hair." I said he looked in the mirror and fixed it.

"There you go now come on I am started to go crazy in this huge house." He chuckles and we get in his black Mercedes. We both buckled up and he drove off. Speeding in the highway. "Why do you and everyone else speed?" "Because we hate going slow." "But going slow is a lot safer." I say. He rolls his eyes and slows down to 80 miles per hour from 130 miles per hour.

"Better?" "You slowed down a little so I guess so." After a minute he groaned. "This is so slow." I laugh. "I know. Speed up." "But you just said-" "I wanted to see what you would do, Edward would not have slowed down." He rolls his eyes and speed back up, but we hit a cop and they started to chase us. "Dammit." He said. I laugh, "You fault."

He switched us with super speed. "What?" I say looking at him slowing down and pulling over. "Why did you switch us?" "Because I could loose my job and we would be the talk of the town. Do you have your license?" He says I dig in my purse. I grab my wallet and look through it. "Uhh, no. Logan took it out the other day and he never put it back." "Do you have anything else?" "No." "Dammit Bella." "Hey your the one that was speeding."

"Maybe I can work my doctor magic." I laugh. "What is that suppose to mean?" "I could talk to the cop if I have worked on him in the hospital." "God your an idiot Carlisle." I say. From the review mirror I see the cop man come up to me, knocking on my window. I smile kindly. I roll down the window. "Miss you were going 100 miles per hour ma'am." "I know I am sorry." "You could have seriously hurt someone Ma'am. Why were you going this fast Ma'am?"