Chapter 4

Bella's P.O.V.

We all were getting ready for school. I had a scar on my wrist from where James bit me. I was wearing a cute black tank top. With black leggings and since it was got I didn't have a jacket. I also had black knee high black heels on.

I went down stairs and saw Alice jumping up and down everyone was looking at her with amused expressions on their faces

I went down stairs and saw Alice jumping up and down everyone was looking at her with amused expressions on their faces. Alice saw me and the next think in know she is literally a foot ahead of me. I screamed because I was not expecting it. I jumped back and almost fell but she caught me. "Dammit Alice what is it this time?"

She squealed and picked me up and ran to the woods. we stopped when we were out of hearing range. "I found Vivienne's mate. he is coming to this school today. And he is really cute!" I squealed, and screamed I jumped up and down with Alice. I heard running and my whole family came in a second. "We heard screaming is are you guys ok?" Carlisle said with Vivienne on his back. "We are perfectly good."

I said we all ran back including me with my super speed. We made it to the house and Esme was in the kitchen cooking for me and Vivienne. She made us some eggs and bacon. She gave me and Vivienne a plate. I ate everything and was bouncing in my seat. Vivienne looked at me with suspicion. I smiled and grabbed her hand and ran to my room and to my closet.

I picked out a white laced crop top that was a tank top. I put her in my favorite leather jacket, it matched her skirt and went well with the outfit and a mahogany colored skirt. The silk stopped mid thigh and was loose with see through lace that went down to her knees and the back went to her ankles.

I put her in stilettos that matched her skirt, the back of them had jems on it. I gave her hanging feathers earrings that marched her skirt. I gave her a ring that went with the outfit and a bracelet. I did her make up and hair. I curled it lightly and for the make up I did white eyeshadow little blush heavy mascara and dark red lipstick. She looked hot!!

 She looked hot!!

"Open your eyes." I said she did and gasped. "Why am I dressing up like this Bella?" She said speechless. "That's for me and Alice to know and for you to find out. I gave her, her book bag and we walked downstairs. Alice was bouncing up and down and Jazz was trying to hold her down.