Part 5

As we reached Jake said "Look around you three, in the mean time I will go and bring our villas keys." We nodded and went in.

Ryan said "I am going to go and wait in waiting area. I am kind of getting motion sickness and feeling a bit dizzy."

I asked him "You want me to stay back with you?" He said "I can clearly see you want to go around and look. Just go I am fine. As soon as Jake gets the key I will go and sleep for sometime." I nodded and saw Bryan following me.

He asked me "I can see you are too excited! Do you love mountains?" I nodded while still walking and said "Yes! Since childhood I have been a mountain person. Whenever we go for vacation we go to mountain places or cities. I don't like beaches."

He asked "Any specific reason for it?" I shook my head not wanting to tell the truth and said "You love beaches Ryan told me earlier. I heard you say to your mom that she dragged you. I don't want to be nosy but you are 25, you can live on your own then why let your mother drag you."

He said "You are being nosy and there is a lot you don't know. Anyways I see Jake and Ryan going towards room. I will go and rest too." I nodded and followed him to where Jake was. 

Jake gave us our villa key. I was sharing a villa with the boys. Whereas, Jake, dad and Amanda were in the one opposite to us.

I went to my room and changed into comfortable clothes. Jake told us we can do whatever we want until dinner. If we want something to eat or drink we can order. 

After I was done, I looked around for a bit, then went and sat in my bed. I opened my phone to message Krystle. "Hey I met RERE! He is dad's client's son and we are on vacation together. He told me he missed you and that you are ignoring him." 

After that I saw I had a tinder notification. I opened and saw a new message few minutes ago from Wine.

W: Hey! So reached your destination? 

S: Hey! Yes we reached about an hour ago. Just resting till dinner you tell?

I then opened his profile to look how far we were but his distance was hidden. I saw his reply.

W: Just bored so thought to talk to my new favorite entertainer. 

S: Why is your distance hidden and happy to hear I am your favorite. 

W: I am trying Tinder gold. Anyways who all in your family? For a week you are in mountain won't you be bored?

S: Nope! I love mountains!! It's just me and my dad, but his PA is more like a family to us and is an elder brother I never had so him. Mostly he stays with us only.

W: Okay but just the three of you I guess you will probably be bored.

S: No!! We have more people. Dad's business associate and her family. There is also a boy my age and he is my best friend's old friend so we kind of connected nicely.

W: That's good what about others? 

S: There is a small girl she is cute, her mother but I did not talk to her much so no idea about her and then a nerd. He is kind of grumpy and rude. 

W: What about their dad? Is he not there?

S: No idea! Ryan said his dad is in DC so I guess he is busy.

W: I am not being nosy but what if that woman and your dad are an item? 
W: Sorry I am being nosy just ignore me.

S: I don't think so! If it was dad might have told me. But what if its true. I mean after my mom's death dad was kind of distant but suddenly he is back to his normal old self.
S: Shit why I am talking about all this with a stranger.