Part 3

As soon as we reached airport, we went to VIP waiting room, we entered and there were only few people there. Dad looked around, then pointing towards someone said "There they are! Come on I will introduce you." 

We went towards a lady who was busy on her phone. Dad said "Amanda!"

The lady looked up and said "Albert! Hi." Then she turned towards me and said "You must be Samantha I have heard about you a lot from your father. You truly are beautiful." 

I smiled and said "Thank you! It's nice to meet you too." She then turned towards dad and said "They are my sons eldest one Bryan he is 25, then Ryan 18 and my little girl Rachel, she is 6." I waved at them and so did they. 

I looked at all of them, they did not look similar. Just the girl looked a bit like her mother.

Bryan boy was a nerd, with glasses, curly hair and was wearing over-sized clothes. Whereas Ryan was normal looking and he was nothing like Bryan they were polar opposite. Then the girl was really cute looking and was hiding behind Bryan as if she was afraid of us.

Jake said "Our plane is ready to board, please follow me everyone." Jake led us towards our plane.

When we reached the boarding area then I realized on seeing the plane that dad has booked a mini private plane. Dad always wanted to buy a plane but mom told him not to waste money on it as we can anytime rent it or take public plane with business class tickets. Mom had never allowed dad and me to spend unnecessarily. 

After we entered the plane, it was divided into two parts. Dad on entering said "Amanda and I have some work we will complete in the lounge behind, you kids enjoy here. Jake will be here if you need anything. Sam I promise this will be the last time I am doing work during the trip after we land I will not talk about business at all." 

I nodded and went in and sat on a seat. I saw Amanda and dad go behind towards the lounge and Jake came and sat beside me. In front of us sat Bryan, Ryan and Rachel.

The plane started and soon we were in the air, I did not talk to Amanda's kid as I am uncomfortable around strangers. 

After about thirty minutes Rachel fell asleep and Bryan asked Jake "Can I get a blanket for her?" Jake nodded and went in front.

Ryan asked me "Do you have earphones? I forgot mine at home and my brother is not lending me his." I shook my head and said "Shit I forgot to keep it too. Let Jake come will ask him or we can buy one when we land." 

He nodded and the Bryan guy removed his laptop from his bag and started to do something.

Ryan said "At least when you are on vacation you could have left it at home. Why do you always carry it everywhere." Bryan just ignored him and plugged in his earphones. Jake returned with a blanket, put it on Rachel and sat down back.

Ry: Jake you have extra earphones?

J: No I don't have, when we land I will buy it for you from the airport.

S: For me too I too forgot mine too. 

J: Okay! Try to remember what more you will be needing. After airport we will go to our resort there you won't get anything as it is in the middle of jungle.

S: I don't think I will need anything more. 

Ry: Anyways Hi Samantha I am Ryan, we are going to spend a lot of time together so let's be friends. I don't think my brother here will leave his laptop, so it's just us two who can talk and hangout.

S: Hi Ryan it's nice meeting you. Anyways can I ask you something? 

He nodded and I asked.

S: Did you come here on your own or were you dragged because when we were entering plane I heard Bryan say to your mother that he won't behave as he did not wanted to go but was dragged here. Did you all wanted to go somewhere else?

Ry: Ryan is more of a city and beach person, he does not like mountains. Hence he was being grumpy. I am okay with any place as long as I am away from home. 

S: I did not know others were going to join us or I would have selected some other place. Dad loves nature, hiking, trekking and all so I selected this place for him. I am sorry! If dad had told me earlier I would have asked you guys for options.

Ry: It's completely okay! Just ignore Bryan he is mostly like this only. He is either out of home or on his phone or laptop and even if he is at home he will only talk to Rachel and be around her only at home. 

B: Stop talking about me and please talk softly you are disturbing me.

I said a sorry softly and Ryan said "Ignore him and you need not apologize. Anyways which school do you attend?" 

S: I am in New York Private school what about you?

Ry: I used to attend the same school but I have never seen you.

S: I just shifted there last year before that we used to stay in LA. 

Ry: Why did you move here then? Anyways I might know someone from your batch I have been there for a long time now.

S: Maybe my best friend Krystle? She has been in our school for more than 10 years now.

Ry: Krystle Brown? 

I nodded.

Ry: She is a friend, we have been to many summer camps together. She used to stay near our house and we are really close. I have not been here this year maybe that's why we did not meet.

S: Where were you?

Ry: My father shifted to DC so I went with him, I just came back last week to meet my friends and siblings. I will again leave before school starts.

After that we talked more about Krystle, school and our teachers. We had so many people we hated in common.

I soon realized something and asked him "Does Krystle calls you RERE? Are you him? I just realized by our talk that maybe you are him."

He nodded and I was happy to meet him, I have heard a lot about him and I already feel connected to him.  

I heard Bryan say "Not talk to people much in person! Such a liar!" We both gave him a confused look and Ryan asked "You said something?" Bryan just shook his head and said "Mind your own business!"

I rolled my eye and asked "Your brother is so grumpy? Is he always like this or just towards me?"

Ryan told me "He is always like this! But if you will see him around Rach, he is something different. I don't know how he is so different from all of us. I mean no one in family is a nerd and looks like him."

I nodded and commented "Agreed! But you too look different! I mean maybe you look like your father. Rachel look just like your mother. She is very pretty and cute." He just nodded without replying.