Chapter 66

A/N You know I wish I had a twitter or Instagram purely to bombard everyone with Bellarke with something like Bellarke vids and pictures along with the following hash tags:#Bellarkemovement or#Bellarke lives or #Dont mess with Bellarke. Or #NevergiveuponBellarke or #Bellarkeislife or#Bellarke4ever. You know just to okay this is gonna sound stupid but retaliate cuz like seriously they are making me mad first they say oh too soon for Clarke she can't be with Bellamy and now she kisses Lexa. Nuh-uh that ain't right or cool. Okay enough with my rant along with the story.

Camillo P.O.V

I didn't know how to react. I was like stone in my place. I didn't do anything but stand their for about five seconds, until I figured that if she was my girlfriend then this should be something normal. So I kissed back. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I gently cupped her face. It wasn't a terrible kiss, for some odd reason it didn't feel right locking lips with Keenan. It wasn't just the fact that I didn't remember her, but also the downright feeling that something was off about this whole thing including Keenan. I pulled back first. She looked at me.

"Sorry I can't kiss you if I'm not even sure as to who you are." A flash of hurt ran through her features.
"I understand. You don't remember me, I should have known a kiss wouldn't make you remember me." She said smiling. I felt guilty, for not being able to remember who she was, but she seemed to be an understanding person."Hey do you want to come over to my house the Friday during our first week back to school?"

I considered it, but something told me that I should say no. I didn't know if it was the growing suspicion inside me or just that her name happened to be the same as the one as the girl chasing Octavia. So I made an excuse." I can't Clarke said that she was going to go with me around town that day."

No longer with a smile on her face she nodded," Okay. I'll talk to you later." She walked away and I stood wondering if she was or was not the same girl who chased Octavia. Either way I didn't trust her, she seemed too innocent, as if everything that came out of her mouth had been rehearsed. I turned around and continued to walk hoping one of these buildings would refresh a memory. It didn't work though. I remembered the video of Clarke and me singing together at Mt. Weather  which I had seen before I went out the window, I wished I had that memory instead of the one of my father. As best as I could I ignored  the memory. In spite of the fact that the memory terrified me beyond belief many things had been nagging me  since I remembered it. Where was my mother? Why wasn't she here? Why was I staying with Clarke?  More importantly, was my father gone? I wouldn't mind if he was, but  was it wrong for me to want to inflict some of the pain he had done to me and my mother now that I wasn't young and defenseless. Maybe it was wrong, maybe I had inflicted some of this pain onto him and I just didn't remember, maybe he was gone which I would consider to be  incredible. Then again maybe he wasn't gone, maybe I hadn't inflicted any pain ion him, and maybe it wasn't wrong for me to which pain on a terrible man. I shook my head trying to free myself of these thoughts, as I continued to wander blindly around this town. I stopped as I reached a park. I walked into the park and saw a vast amount of grass with an unaccountable amount of trees surrounding its edges. There was a playground for kids as well as a trail around the entire park. I sat under a tree and gazed upon the calmness of this park. There were a couple kids playing on the playground, but no one was on the grass. I closed my eyes as I leaned against the tree, and enjoyed the quietness. 

Lincoln P.O.V

I ran around my usual trail with my ear buds in listening to Gorrilaz. I wasn't a huge fan of their music but it was okay. Today I wasn't working at the gym, but I had a meeting with Anya at midnight. I assumed it was to speak of her revenge against Bellamy Blake and his friends. I didn't understand what more sh e wanted to do to them. She had already killed Clarke's cousin, crashed into them which caused the memory loss of one of them. I had a bad feeling that Anya wasn't going to stop until  either they were forced to leave town or everyone but Bellamy had died. I knew she wasn't going to kill Bellamy, she wanted to make him suffer as much as she could, and maybe then hen would die. It was dreadful what she wanted to do with these people, I didn't wish that upon anybody. As I thought about this my mind wandered to a certain dark headed girl. Octavia Blake was a fierce one, I knew this by how hard she fought trying to wriggle out of my grip the other day. I guessed the aggressiveness ran in her family's blood, due to the fact that her brother had attacked me purely because I was near her. Octavia had been stuck in my mind all night and I had decide to take this walk because I needed to get my mind off of her. That girl just seemed to stick in my mind for a reason and I wanted to see her again. From the moment I saw her I knew she was different, I knew she was a fighter. I didn't know her age, but I did  know that though I had only seen her once whenever I thought of her a smile formed on my face that I couldn't get off. When I saw her being followed by Keenan I knew that if I didn't  help something bad was going to happen to her, so I helped this girl who I was drawn to as soon as I saw her.  I stopped to grab a drink of water from the bottle I carried in my hand. I took a long sip of the refreshing water when I saw a familiar person leaning against a tree. He had brown hair, and I recognized him as that kid that lost his memory. Why was he out alone? I thought he forgot everything, and if he did it would be dangerous for him to be alone considering how close he was to Clarke. I jogged over to him. His eyes were closed. I tapped him on the shoulder and he opened his eyes immediately standing up and backing away from me. Or at least he would have if there wasn't a tree behind him.

He eyed me suspiciously,"Your'e that guy from yesterday. The Grounder." 

I nodded."Yes, what are you doing out here alone? It isn't safe."

The boy shrugged."I needed a walk and then I ran to a girl who said she was my girlfriend, after I stopped talking to her I came across this park so I sat down deciding I needed some quiet time."

"Girl? What was her name?" If it was who I thought it was then he might be a target for the Grounders. 

"Keenan." Yep this boy was definitely a target. 

"We need to go now, before another Grounder spots you."

The boy scrunched his eyebrows together."So that was the Keenan that was chasing Octavia?"

I nodded,"Now we must get you back to the Griffins house." He nodded and followed me to my truck. It was a 2014 red Dodge Ram 1500. He hopped in as I drove to the Griffin's home. At first the ride was silent, then he decided to ask something.

"Why are you helping me?" He asked seriously.

"You were there yesterday when I said that I didn't agree with my people." I told him.

"Yeah, but I have a feeling that's not the entire reason you are helping us. Or right now me." He said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked not expecting more than a shrug.

The boy surprised me by saying,"I can't remember anything, but that doesn't mean i'm clueless." He then added,"Well clueless about anything that doesn't include my own life. I am also very observant. I saw how you looked at Octavia as she cleaned your wounds and the way that you gave her a longing look before you left. That and the fact that you hadn't approached us to help before Octavia was going to get kidnapped means that the reason for helping us has to do with Octavia." I stared at the road ahead and before I could say anything he continued."You like her." His insightful words made me grin, because they were the truth.

"I'm taking that grin is a conformation." He said a smile forming in his voice."I promise I won't tell her brother, so that he won't murder you."

"Thank you, Mr.?" I asked not knowing this guys name.

"Camilo Cortez, and you are Lincoln, right?" He asked. I nodded, as I pulled up by the house. I parked the truck and got off with Camilo. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I knocked once again, just as a Camero pulled up. Inside were Octavia, Clarke, Bellamy, and another young man I didn't recognize. Clarke was out of the car first, followed by Octavia and her brother. The other boy trailing behind all of them.

"Camilo! Where'd you go?" Clarke asked.

Before he got a chance to speak Octavia slapped him in the arm." That's for leaving without telling anyone." I chuckled as Camilo rubbed his arm where he got slapped.  Then Octavia yanked his hair."And that's for making us all worried about you." Now Camilo was rubbing his head.

"Dang Octavia! Love me don't break me." He turned to Clarke."Is she always like this?" Clarke nodded then as Octavia did slapped him in the arm.

"Ow!" He whined.

"She is always like that, but I agree with her you deserved that." Clarke said. I saw that Bellamy was smirking slightly and the other boy seemed amused.

"Okay girls, that's enough. You can't worry about him if you kill him first." The other boy said.

"Oh shut your trap Miller." Octavia said. This time I did laugh causing the attention to be drawn to me. Bellamy narrowed his eyes at me, while Octavia's eyes widened.

"Lincoln." Octavia played with her hair."What are you doing here?"

I didn't have a chance to answer before Bellamy asked,"Yes Lincoln what are you doing here?"

"He brought me here. I was in the park and he drove me back here." Camilo said.

Clarke raised an eyebrow at me."You did?" I nodded."Well thank you." 

"You're welcome." I said politely."I'm going to go now, to continue my jogging." They all nodded as I headed to my truck. I drove away and looked in my rear view mirror to see that Octavia waving goodbye to me with a big smile on her face. That girl was something.