Chapter 25

Clarke P.O.V
We arrived at the airport five minutes before Charlotte's plane landed. As the passengers from the plane got off I could see Camilo looking for his sister. Then I heard a voice scream,"Cam!" I turned towards the voice and it was a little girl with dirty blonde hair. She ran into Camilo's arms and gave her brother a hug. Camilo hugged her kneeling to her height.
"Hey munchkin, how was your night?" He asked.
"It was ok, but I was a little scared." She said, then she noticed us. Camilo stood as Charlotte looked at us suspiciously.
"Charlotte this is Clarke we're going to stay with her and her mom, for a while." He told his sister. I smiled at her and bent down so I can face her, extending my hand.
"Hi Charlotte." She slowly shook my hand. "These are my friends, that's Octavia, Monty, Jasper, Raven, and Fox." I pointed to each one of them. They all smiled at her and said hi. She waved to them."Charlotte your brother said you like Hello Kitty, is that true?" Charlotte nodded."Well we have a few presents for you." Octavia and Raven handed her the bags full of Hello Kitty and Wizards items. She looked in the bag and smiled wide.
"A wizard wand! It looks just like the one Alex uses in the show!" I smiled at her, as she unexpectedly wrapped her arms around me."Thank you." She said.
I laughed." Your welcome, now let's go get some Fro Yo." We all walked to the car, Camilo was carrying her sisters suitcase. He placed it in the back and then started the car. I told him where to go, and we arrived at the Fro Yo parlor in five minutes. There we all chose are favorite flavor, surprisingly mine was the same as Camilo's, red velvet. Charlotte seemed to be enjoying herself, when we headed home we dropped off Jasper and Monty. When we arrived home Octavia, Fox,and Raven had to leave because we had school, tomorrow. At home I told Charlotte that she could choose to share a room with her brother, me, or make a room out of the attic or basement. She said that she wanted the attic. I told her that was fine, but we had to get it ready first so for tonight she had to share a room with her brother or me. She asked if she could share a room with me and I said yes. The rest of the day the three of us cleaned up the attic. By the time it was eight the attic looked really clean, we just needed to add a bed, some furniture, and then let Charlotte add her own touch so it would feel like a room. As we headed back down my phone went off. it was my mom.
"Hey mom." I said.
"Clarke, since I'm not going to be home until late, I wanted to tell you that tomorrow is Camilo, and Charlotte's first day going to school here. Charlotte will attend Franklin Middle School, and Camilo will go to school with you. Can you make sure they get to school?" She asked.
"Sure mom is the bus picking Charlotte?" I asked.
"Yes, and Camilo can take the Ford Flex to school." She responded.
"K, bye mom." I hung up, and went to the living room where Camilo and Charlotte were at.
"Hey tomorrow you guys are going to school, Charlotte your going to get picked up by a bus before we leave okay?" I told her.She nodded.
"And me?" Camilo asked.
"You sir are going to Arke High with me. My mom says you can take the car you drove today to school." I told him.
He nodded."Okay can you give me directions or something to get to school."
I smiled."Don't be ridiculous, I'll go with you so you know where on Earth you're going. I just need to text Bellamy. Charlotte why don't you go shower so you'll be clean for school." She nodded and Camilo showed her to the bathroom. I took out my cell phone.
Me-Hey Bellamy, you don't need to pick me up tomorrow
Asshole-Okay why?
Me-I'm going to school in my mom's Ford Flex.
Asshole-Ok cool. I haven't seen you in so long I miss you Princess
I laughed.
Me-You saw me on Friday, it's Sunday.
Asshole-Two days seems like an eternity without you.
Me- I know the feeling, I miss you too I love you Bellamy
Asshole-I love you too Princess, can't wait to give you your birthday present in the trip.
That reminded me, I wasn't going to be with him for the trip, it would've been the first birthday I spend with him, as my boyfriend.
Me-Bellamy, my mom is making me spend Thanksgiving week with my grandma, I cant go to he trip.
Asshole-What? But that's not fair. Oh well I guess you'll just have to get your present a week earlier.
Me-Sorry, I wish I could be with you in the trip.
Asshole-Me too. I have to go. I love you Princess, see you tomorrow at school.
Me-Love you too.
I headed upstairs an took a quick shower. Charlotte slept on the bed next to me. I awoke to the sounds of silent screams.
"No! No! Please don't!" It was Charlotte. I turned to her she was crying in her sleep. She was having a nightmare.
"Charlotte, wake up." I shook her gently, but she kept crying.
"Don't hurt me please! What did I do?" She cried. I failed in trying to wake her, I couldn't stand seeing her cry. She was still, a little girl. I got up and ran to Camilo's room. Without knocking I entered and woke him.
"Hey wake up." I said. He sat up and turned on the lamp. He rubbed his eyes.
"Clarke?" He asked.
"Sorry, Charlotte's having a nightmare, and I can't wake her up." As soon as those words left my mouth he stood and pulled on a shirt that was on he floor, then he went to my room. He walked over to the bed and was able o wake Charlotte. She was still crying though.
"Sshh it's okay, it was just a dream." He told her gently hugging her. It was a sweet moment. It was so adorable the way he cared for his little sister, a little bit like Bellamy. The difference was that if someone hurt his sister he would go and physically hurt whoever did it. Camilo he would comfort his sister not go attack someone. Camilo stayed there calming he until she fell asleep. Once she was asleep he walked towards me.
"Thanks for getting me." He said.
"No problem, does this happen often? With you and your sister?" I asked him.
He hesitated to answer."Let's just say that we don't have the best memories from when we were little kids." I nodded. He went back to his room and I payed in my bed until sleep once again over came me.
In the morning my I was woken by my alarm. I woke up Charlotte and she changes in the bathroom, as I changed in my room. I then went to wake up Camilo. I knocked in his door. He surprised me by opening it already fully dressed.
"Oh good you're up. You want to go eat now?" I asked. He nodded and I went to get Charlotte so we could eat. After we had finished eating I searched for a backpack for Charlotte. Luckily I found a pink backpack, and I placed her Hello Kitty notebook in it with a binder, pencils, and other supplies. Camilo had brought one from home, it was black. I told her where to go get her schedule when she arrived at school. Camilo and I walked her to the school bus stop, which was not even five minutes from my home. We waited with her until the bus came and then headed back home. I grabbed my backpack and handed him the keys to the car. As we arrived to school he seemed a little nervous. I knew the feeling, I still remembered how I felt my first day.
"If your nervous we can wait in the car for a little." I told him.
He smiled at me."Thanks, but It's fine." I nodded and we got out of the car. We walked to where Bellamy's car was parked. Camilo was behind me.
"Bellamy!" I yelled as I saw him leaning against his car. I jumped into his arms, he instantly hugged me back.
"Hey Princess missed me?" He asked.
"Like crazy." I said. We pulled away and Bellamy's eyes darted to the figure behind me.
Bellamy P.O.V
As we pulled apart I saw a guy around my height and age with light brown hair stood behind Clarke.
"Who's this?" I asked. Clarke looked behind her and grabbed the strangers wrist pulling him towards.
"This is Camilo." She said letting go of his wrist."Camilo this is Bellamy. Camilo is staying at my house for a while."
"Why?" I asked.
She looked at Camilo and he gave a small nod. " His mom isn't well they have no one else."
"Oh." I said. I wasn't huge on sympathy, but I knew how It felt having your mom being ill. "Ok, I'm Bellamy as my Princess said." I extended my hand and he shook it eyeing me cautiously. I turned to Clarke.
"Do you want your present now?" I asked her.
She smiled."Yes. Oh and I got you something to since I can't be with you on your birthday." She took out something from her backpack. I took out my mother's necklace.
"Close your eyes, and hold out your hand." I said. She held out one hand with eyes closed and I put the necklace into her hands.
"Open your eyes now." She did and looked at the necklace. At first she was quiet then she smiled wide and I felt relieved, for a second I thought she didn't like it.
"Bellamy it's beautiful, where did you get it?" She asked.
"It was my mother's. In her family it was passed down from one generation to the other, always given to the first born. If the first born was a girl she would keep it and give it to her first born. If it was a guy, he would keep it and give it to the love of his life. And you are the love of my life Princess." I explained. She smiled a couple of what I hoped were tears of joy pooled in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.
"Aww, so cute." O said. We pulled away and I chuckled. O was standing next to that Camilo dude who looked a little uncomfortable. I honestly forgot that O had been in the car and that Camilo was standing there.
"Hey Octavia." Clarke greeted.
"Hey Clarke, so what did you get my brother?" She asked curiously.
Clarke turned to me."Your turn close your eyes and hold out your hand." I did so.
"Open." She said. I looked down it was a key on a silver chain.
"Before you say anything." She said she opened her hand. It was a heart lock. She took the key and placed it in the lock. They fit perfectly.
"The heart is mine it's a bracelet. The key is yours, it can work as a bracelet or key chain. This represents how only you will have my love only you have the key to my heart." She said. I was speechless, I could tell she put a lot of thought into the gift. "I know it might be incredibly cheesy,"
I cut her off, "No it's not this is amazing Clarke. Thank you."
She smiled."I have one more thing for you." She handed me a black guitar pick engraved with my name in cursive, silver letters. "I couldn't bring the guitar because I didn't want to risk getting it damaged, but it's at my house."
I looked at her surprised and happy."You got me a guitar?"
"Well you said you played guitar, and I wasn't sure you had one so...." I picked her up and spun her around, she giggled. I put her down. "You are the best girlfriend ever you know that."
She smiled again." Well you're the best boyfriend ever can you help me put on the necklace?" I nodded. I helped her put on the necklace, then she put on her bracelet, and I instead of putting the bracelet in my wrist hooked it on my front belt loop where it was still noticeable.
Clarke glanced at her watch."The bells gonna ring soon, I have to go with Camilo to the office to get his schedule, see you in class Bellamy. You too O."She gave me a quick kiss, and then dragged Camilo to the office by the wrist. That sent a pang of jealousy through me, but I knew I had nothing to worry about.
A/N Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was studying for my first finals, hope you liked the chapter.The key and heart bracelet are on the first page.