Chapter 24

A/N Short chapter because finals are like two days from now, sorry. So there is the official Camilo.
Clarke P.O.V
The sun leaked through my open curtains, I groaned and covered my face with my pillow. Then I fell multiple people jumping in my bed.
"What?" I complained.
"Get up Clarkie!" Octavia yelled.
"We're making pancakes and if you don't wake up we'll eat them without you." Fox said.
"Yeah now get up." Raven ordered. I groaned, but got up. Everyone was still in their pjs.
The clock read 8:00.
"Guys it's too early to be awake in a weekend ." I whined. Octavia rolled her eyes, and I followed them to the kitchen. There was a bowl of pancake batter and the stove was warming up. I grabbed some chocolate chips from a drawer and put them into the batter. Once we were finished cooking the pancakes Camilo came down the stairs. His light brown hair was wet, and he was dressed in a navy blue t-shirt and jeans.
"Want some pancakes?" I asked.
"Uh sure." He answered slowly walking towards us. "Hey Clarke do you know if there' said bus somewhere here that can take me to the airport?"
"It's Sunday so there's no buses." I responded."Why?"
"I want to be there when my sister arrives, Dr.Griffin said she'll pick her up, but she couldn't get off work earlier to come get me so I can be there when my sister gets here."
I took a moment to think of a solution. I couldn't believe my mom didn't take even a little more time off work to come get him. It was his sister after all, and of course he would want to be there to greet his sister.
"Oh I know, Raven has a truck and she can take you if you want. I can ask her right now."
He scratched the back of his head."Are you sure it'll be okay with her, I don't want to cause her a lot of trouble."
"Don't worry about it she's cool." I told him, but he still looked a little skeptical. "If your uncomfortable asking for Raven to drive you, I do have another idea."
"What is it?" He asked.
"My mom has two cars, you can probably drive the one in the garage if you have a license."
"I do." He said.
"Ok I'll call my mom." Then another thought occurred to me. Charlotte was a little twelve year old, who was probably scared or confused, it would be good for her if she was greeted by a few friendly faces, and surprises. I smiled.
"Actually I'm going to tell my mom she doesn't have to pick up Charlotte, we will go. I have an idea." He looked confused. "I'll tell you while we eat, but let's hurry so we can pick up a few things." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the kitchen where Rae, Octavia, and Fox were eating. In the kitchen I let his wrist go.
"Guys hurry up and eat, we need to go do some shopping and pick up Jasper and Monty." I told them.
"Why?" Octavia asked. I grabbed a plate for Camilo and served him pancakes.
"Because I want to surprise Camilo's sis. She's coming today and all of are going to be there." I said as the handed Camilo his plate and served my self some.
"Really?" Camilo asked surprised.
I nodded."She'll feel more comfortable if she gets greeted nicely, and a couple gifts couldn't hurt."
"Thanks Clarke, that's really nice."He said sincerely."You don't have to do that, though."
I smiled. "Your welcome and I know that I don't have to do it, but I want to." He smiled, and it was the first time I've actually seen him smile, it showed he really cared about his little sister. I turned to my food a began eating rapidly, the pancakes were delicious, and the chocolate chips were sweet. I chugged down a glass of milk.
"Are you guys done?" I asked. They nodded."Okay let's go, Camilo your driving, I tossed him the keys to my mom's red Ford Flex. He caught them, and I walked towards the garage door followed by Raven, Fox, and Octavia.
"Hey, um don't you think you should change first?"Camilo said. I paused and look down at my pjs, then I laughed along with everyone.
"That's a good idea." I said, then we went upstairs to change as Camilo patiently waited in the car. I threw on some ripped skinny jeans and a light gray tank top that read'Come at Me', in black letters. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth. After about five minutes we were all ready to go. We went downstairs, and I grabbed my wallet from the counter. We all piled into the car, and I directed Camilo to the mall.
"What's does she like?" I asked him.
"She likes that show Wizards of Waverley Place, she likes fairies, the color pink, and she likes Hello Kitty." He responded. We arrived fed at the mall.
"Ooh does she like make up?" Octavia asked.
"She's never used it but she does like painting her nails, and she also likes purses, although she doesn't have any." He answered.
"Why?" Fox asked curiously.
"We were having money troubles, before I had to come over here, so my mom couldn't really but her things that weren't a necessity." He said. Fox nodded in understanding. Fox and Raven weren't poor, but they certainly weren't the most blessed. Octavia, well she relied on her brother for most things involving money. We headed into the mall, I led them to a Hello Kitty store, it was so pink. It almost made me noxious. I looked around until I found a something I thought she would like. I all but forced Camilo to pick something for his sister. He kept saying that it was too much and he felt bad since he was already staying at my house. In the end we all picked one thing for Charlotte. Camilo picked a Hello Kitty stuffed animal, I picked a Hello Kitty music box with a key, Octavia picked a Hello Kitty nail set, Fox chose a Hello kitty purse, and Raven chose a Hello Kitty Notebook with lock. We then went to JCPenny, and I bought her a couple fairy and Wizards of Waverley Place shirts. We were passing a Disney store, and I saw
a Wizard wand, I went in and bought it. Then we all piled in the car.
"Camilo does she like Fro Yo ?" I asked.
"Yeah, but you've already bought her a lot of stuff, so if you're thinking of taking her out for Fro Yo," He said, but I cut him off.
"Yes I am, we are all going and you're not gonna say a thing about it being too much." I told him.
He sighed, but smiled."Okay." I texted Monty and Jasper telling them to be dressed in, because we would be picking them up soon. They were neighbors, so we didn't waste too much time picking them up. Monty and Japer squeezed in the back, since this was only a seven seat car.
"Who's this?" Monty asked.
"Camilo we're picking up his sister and your going to be nice to her or I'll ask Raven to help me kick your butt." I said. They nodded and we headed to the airport.