Chapter 77

Bellamy P.O.V
Bam. I breathed in and out heavily. Bam. The bag swung back. Bam. Sweat trickled down my forehead. Bam. I hit again, and again. Swinging from the side to straight forward, to random sloppy hits. I let out a rage grunt with every sloppy, yet powerful hit. There was no one else in this area of the gym, leaving me alone with my frustration. Monty, Jasper, Raven, Miller, and Murphy had all once the training session was over. The training session was over five hours ago. Miller had taken O home. O had looked worried when she left, and was hesitant on leaving me alone. I told her to go, because I wanted to think. She went with the others and since then, I had been doing any possible exercise to release the anger that had been building up inside me. It had been growing inside me for a while now, but when Clarke's mom had literally pulled her away from me(and once I recovered from the surprise), I almost exploded in rage. I knew Clarke's mom absolutely hated me, but her going as far as dragging her away from me made me furious. Why couldn't Dr. Griffin understand the love I had for her daughter? I did not believe it was just because of my past. To be honest I didn't give a fuck about why she didn't approve of me, I only cared about Clarke, about having her with me. Seeing how Dr. Griffin physically pull Clarke away, wasn't the only thing which pissed me off. On Saturday night I went to Clarke's house to see how she was. If I knew Clarke she would have fought with her mom, and would be equally or more angered than me. When I reached her house I went around back so I could go through her balcony, but her lights were off. At first I had thought maybe she was trying to sleep, I knocked on the glass door and there was no answer. I texted Clarke and there was no answer. I called her and there was no answer. Mildly worried, I texted Camilo. He didn't answer either. I called him and once again there was no answer. I climbed off the balcony and called the house phone.
"This is the Griffin's house, please leave you're message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible," was all I heard. I stuffed my phone into my pocket and headed to the door. As I expected, no one answered the door. After I had knocked three more time, I began to get even more worried.
"Clarke!" I had called. "Clarke!" Nothing, no noise, not even a sound was made. At the moment I had considered that they were all simply asleep. Then I had called out her name again, "Clarke! Are you in there?"
"They're not home." I had heard someone say. I turned my head and saw a man.
I thanked the man then went home. On Sunday I had gone back and again, no one was home. At that moment I was beginning to be more concerned. I called Clarke repeatedly, but had no luck. I had figured I'd see Clarke at school, and then left. But, today neither Clarke or Camilo were at school. Octavia and the others were slightly uneasy about the fact that they weren't at school, but brushed it off. Raven thought that maybe Clarke's mother didn't let her come because she did not want her to see me. Monty and Jasper thought Clarke was just sick. I didn't think their arguments were logical, because if Clarke was sick then where was Camilo? Why hadn't he been in school either? As for a Raven's reasoning,I didn't think it was very far off as to what measures Dr. Griffin would result to in order to keep Clarke away from me, but her keeping Clarke from school, from learning didn't seem like something Dr. Griffin would do. I didn't know where Clarke was, and I didn't no if she was okay. In addition, I couldn't do anything about it, this frustrated me. I delivered multiple blows on the bag, rapidly and forcefully.

"You're still here?" Lincoln asked. I punched the bag yet again, ignoring him. "You're hits are too messy."

"Doesn't matter." I responded, grunting as I swung. I heard him cross the room until he was standing a few steps besides me.

"If you were in a fight with another person you would be loosing." He stated. I knew that of course, I wasn't trying to be good. Not that I needed to try in fighting to be good at it. Right now, all I was doing was releasing some exasperation. "I'm guessing this has to do with Clarke."

I rolled my eyes."No shit." I kept my eyes on the bag as I swung once more, before heading towards where my black duffel bag was laying on a bench. I took out my towel and wiped off the sweat from my face, and then drank from my water bottle. Lincoln walked over to me.